Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Extra gift from 914 Rubber
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
worn
My wife bought me a new dash pad for Christmas. I opened the box and it was just what I (er, she ) had ordered. In with the plastic bag for the new dash cover was this:

Click to view attachment

I know businesses have to use a sharp pencil when adding everything up. That is one possibility. My son suggested that the sharpener is used bevel the nylon threaded rods used for attachment.

Want it back? I would be happy to drop it in the mail. May everyone be as lucky as me this season, and I love the dash. It finishes off the interior (minus the doors).
rick 918-S
I sent him a text message. If he is flying he may not check the forum for awhile.
Mikey914
Yep working, I got the message. We are using a sharpener to shave off the edge of the plastic rod we attach to the dash so the nuts start easier.
Ooops.
Thanks,
Looks like we must be on the spare.
worn
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Dec 26 2015, 12:03 AM) *

Yep working, I got the message. We are using a sharpener to shave off the edge of the plastic rod we attach to the dash so the nuts start easier.
Ooops.
Thanks,
Looks like we must be on the spare.

My son nailed it! You want it back?
Warren
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.