Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where are you Mr. Rob?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gamin
I am new to the 914 forum but not to the Porsche world. 50 years of Porsche ownership. Love them all. What draws me to your forum is a search that I have undertaken recently. We in our area have an informal group of Porsche guys who get together usually every month to enjoy the back roads and have lunch together. We are missing a valued member known to us as Mr. Rob. Mr. Rob and I passed on the road recently and exchanged the Porsche salute. He drives a very nice yellow 914 and I am sure lives near Clayton NC south of Raleigh. We would like to enjoy his and his cars presence again. If anyone knows contact info for Mr. Rob phone address etc please post here or contact him. I also posted on Pelican 911 and 914 forums. I have private message and email on Pelican. I probably do here also but don't know how to access.
Thanks to fellow Porsche guys. Hoping for a positive outcome.
Gary
stevegm
QUOTE(gamin @ Dec 27 2015, 07:18 PM) *

I am new to the 914 forum but not to the Porsche world. 50 years of Porsche ownership. Love them all. What draws me to your forum is a search that I have undertaken recently. We in our area have an informal group of Porsche guys who get together usually every month to enjoy the back roads and have lunch together. We are missing a valued member known to us as Mr. Rob. Mr. Rob and I passed on the road recently and exchanged the Porsche salute. He drives a very nice yellow 914 and I am sure lives near Clayton NC south of Raleigh. We would like to enjoy his and his cars presence again. If anyone knows contact info for Mr. Rob phone address etc please post here or contact him. I also posted on Pelican 911 and 914 forums. I have private message and email on Pelican. I probably do here also but don't know how to access.
Thanks to fellow Porsche guys. Hoping for a positive outcome.
Gary

I am pretty sure I know who he is. I will PM him about this thread.

EDIT: PM sent.
r_towle
Well played
gamin
stevegm - Thank you.
rfinegan
Steve, Thanks for the PM on this post, Some how I missed it.

Gary,

So

glad for the follow up I will shoot you a PM with some contact information

MR Rob

Robert Finegan
EdwardBlume
I love it when people find their special 914 someone.... av-943.gif av-943.gif
Cairo94507
agree.gif
gamin
And I agree also. Really cool. Thanks again. I have just sent my contact info to Mr. Rob. I'm pumped.
Gary
r_towle
drunk.gif grouphug.gif slap.gif smlove2.gif gayfight.gif
jfort
I hope there is a published conclusion to this drama. Did they meet up?
NeunEinVier
It's like a "Craigslist Random Encounter", lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.