Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: **UPDATED 1/2/16** FS Restored Round Fog Lights - $175 shipped in the U.S
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
First two pairs sold. Current sent listed post below.
Three more pairs of lights available. Have both TN2 and TN4.
Pictures to be updated.

I have three completed pairs of round 1970-1974 fog lights. The housing and rings are powder coated. New 914 Rubber seals are used. The bases are burnished to a luster finish. Either original hardware or new stainless steel mounting hardware is included.
These have the best and most rust free housings I have.
Both early TN2 and later TN4 are currently available. Not sure of the cut off on the difference lenses. Either fit any pre 74 914.

$175 shipped in the U.S. or international shipping at cost.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=533
585]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=533589]
TJB/914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Dec 29 2015, 08:30 AM) *

Pictures to be posted later.

I have two completed pairs of round 1970-1974 fog lights. The housing and rings are powder coated. New 914 Rubber seals are used. The bases are burnished to a luster finish. Either original hardware or new stainless steel mounting hardware is included.
These have the best and most rust free housings I have.
One pair of early TN2 and one later set of TN4 are currently available. Not sure of the cut off on the difference lenses. Either fit any pre 74 914.
I have enough finished parts to complete at least two more sets.
$175 shipped in the U.S. or international shipping at cost.

Hi Bruce & Happy New Year 2016...
Good stuff.
Warning to newby's, get it while you can, because you will never see this quality in the future at these prices. popcorn[1].gif Good stuff is drying up.
Tom
bdstone914

Good stuff.
Warning to newby's, get it while you can, because you will never see this quality in the future at these prices. popcorn[1].gif Good stuff is drying up.
Tom
[/quote]

Thanks for the bump Tom. I went through the fog lights I have been collecting for years and I have more than any one person should have. I do not have a count but it is around 30.

Bruce
PCA7GGR
nice lights - nice price
TJB/914
[quote name='bdstone914' date='Dec 29 2015, 12:33 PM' post='2282807']
Good stuff.
Tom
[/quote]

Thanks for the bump Tom. I went through the fog lights I have been collecting for years and I have more than any one person should have. I do not have a count but it is around 30.

Bruce
[/quote]

Bruce,
I should have mentioned those early 70 71 fog lights with the horizontal lines are uber rare. I don't remember ever seeing early ones FS. The later 72-74 ones are real nice too. About 10+ years ago I purchased a pair of NOS lens for spares in case of a stone chip or road sand blasted lens. At that time I paid about $40 bucks each for just the lens & they are probably no longer available new?? That's one of the first things I look at when judging a 914.
Some day your secrete lost warehouse is going to be empty headbang.gif Just saying.
Tom
pete000
Nice restoration !
porbmw
Hi Bruce
Would be happy to purchase the early pair from you, with original hardware.
If you could send me your paypal info.
Shipping would be to 98230

Thanks
Paul
bdstone914
Bump, first two pairs sold. More pairs to be assembled.
bdstone914
bump, more available
bdstone914
3 more pairs available. 1 early split lens set, and 2 late sets.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=534
395]
bdstone914
bump, more available
bdstone914
Bump to the top
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.