Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another PDX 914 12/28/15
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
cary
http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/5376936310.html

Went and did a walk around on this car with one of my car guy friends ........

A little more than what he was in for.................. I wouldn't call him a flipper. Buys them, tweaks them a bit. Then drives them for 3 or 4 months. Moves on to the next one.

Gaps look good. Hell hole has one 2 * 4 hole in the usual spot. Took off the rockers. Gave it some poking with a screw driver, solid. Someones worked on the longs before. Dual carbs. Back trunk looked good.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Looks like it might be a good starting point. Car ran and sounded nice .................

No affiliation with the car or the owner. Thought I might as well pass on the info that I collected.
rjames
There's a 914 floating around portland somewhere that looks like the one pictured here where fiberglass was used to cover the rust holes in the flooboards where steel should be. I traded some welding work for bumpers and the owner bragged about the 'repair' he did and how people wouldn't be able to see it when it came time to sell. The areas I was shown were on the passenger side behind the seat. Who knows where else.

Not saying that it's the car pictured here, but just wanted to give warning to folks shopping for red/orange 914s in Portland. It's out there somewhere.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.