Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS NOS 1973 914 Owners manual and new reprint drivers manual $175 shipped
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
Pictures to be posted.

I have a NOS 1973 owners manual and a new unused reprint 1973 owners manual. The reprints and be distinguished by the white spiral binding. They carry the original production date but were reprinted a a later date. Sorry no case for them.
$175 for the pair shipped in the U.S.

Added a NOS 1970 914 manual for $80. Shows signs of age with paper discoloring.
Also a used 1974 manual with some circled items from a previous owner. $50/
914ltd

Bruce, the originals had white spiral binding or did I read it wrong?. Bump to the top. Brad
bdstone914
Brad,

My son also corrected me on the color of the spiral binding between NOS and reprint. How many of us know that ? Or that the paper in the reprints is thinner that the original printings?
Either way they are both new and the value to to someone with a very nice car.
I see NOS owners manuals for $100 so I figured $170 for the pair. I would entertain individual offers.

Bruce
914ltd
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jan 2 2016, 05:10 PM) *

Brad,

My son also corrected me on the color of the spiral binding between NOS and reprint. How many of us know that ? Or that the paper in the reprints is thinner that the original printings?
I see NOS owners manuals for $100 so I figured $70 for the pair. I would entertain individual offers.

Bruce

Bruce you meant $170 or offers for the pair. At $70 I'd jump on them. Worth more. Brad
bdstone914
Yes $170, thanks for the correction.
bdstone914
Bump to the top
bdstone914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jan 4 2016, 06:23 PM) *

Bump to the top

Bump, reasonable offers considered.
napasteve
What's the difference between a "Drivers manual" and an "owners manual"?

Would you sell the '73 drivers manual separately?
porschetub
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jan 3 2016, 02:10 PM) *

Brad,

I see NOS owners manuals for $100 so I figured $170 for the pair. I would entertain individual offers.

Bruce

Do you still have 74 manual?,pm on its way,cheers.
luft
interested in the 1973 owners manual,

how shipped to 85377

thanks.
porschetub
QUOTE(porschetub @ Feb 25 2016, 07:20 PM) *

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jan 3 2016, 02:10 PM) *

Brad,

Bruce

Do you still have 74 manual?,pm on its way,cheers.

Payment made for 74 manual (circled notes),thanks Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.