Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hershey swap meet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jrblackbox
First time attending this event, can anyone recommend a hotel within a 30 minute drive? TIA
stevegm
We will post hotel info, and all that in the next few weeks. The Knights Inn is a bit of a tradition. biggrin.gif
ejm
QUOTE(scotty boy @ Dec 31 2015, 07:36 AM) *

Definately not the Knights Inn of Palymyra ..If you thought bed buds were bad wait untill you see the other guests in the parking lot poke.gif

I hadn't heard the usual corner room occupants called that but it doesn't surprise me biggrin.gif
saigon71
Knight's Inn of Palmyra is where most world members stay & hang out after the "official" events. beerchug.gif
Unobtanium-inc
I have always stayed at the Comfort Inn on Mae Ave, about 5 minutes to the park, but last year they finally wised up and doubled rates, so we stayed last year at the Econo Lodge, on the backside of Hershey (see what I did there?). We get up before the free breakfast starts, so the Comfort Inn better breakfast gets negated.
See everybody there, we are normally on the C row, just look for my mom, who is usually working the booth.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.