Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AA seat bolster lit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hmssaab
Has anyone used these seat kits from AA? I was going to purchase spare vinyl in the form of a backpad for my upholsterer to use, but with AA saying they use original material and the sewing is already done this seems the way to go (where I would install them). I need brown. I see 914 rubber sells the bolster kits too, but in black only. I realize the seat centers are going to be lighter from time compared to the new material.
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(hmssaab @ Dec 31 2015, 10:22 AM) *

Has anyone used these seat kits from AA? I was going to purchase spare vinyl in the form of a backpad for my upholsterer to use, but with AA saying they use original material and the sewing is already done this seems the way to go (where I would install them). I need brown. I see 914 rubber sells the bolster kits too, but in black only. I realize the seat centers are going to be lighter from time compared to the new material.

I'd use 914Rubber over AA all day long....
LowBridge
I use both AA and 914rubber and have had great results with both, however I try and use 914rubber first and then AA if I cannot get it from them.
wes
I used all 914Rubber, AA would usually be my last choice!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.