Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS NOS but dmaged Euro Tail Lense
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
toolguy
I have 1 left and 2 right Euro tail lenses. . 2 are new old stock and 1 left was cracked just after being on a customers car. . The left lens is barely noticeable and both rights are more pronounced but all are usable. . .

Look at the pictures
the better of the rights is the one that was slightly used, pair it with the left for
$180 shipped
USA

The remaining right lens by itself for $65 shipped USA

ALL 3 SOLD
914forme
QUOTE(toolguy @ Dec 31 2015, 07:07 PM) *

I have 1 left and 2 right Euro tail lenses. . 2 are new old stock and 1 left was cracked just after being on a customers car. . The left lens is barely noticeable and both rights are more pronounced but all are usable. . .

Look at the pictures
the better of the rights is the one that was slightly used, pair it with the left for
$180 shipped USA

PM sent I'll take all of them.
914forme
Payment Sent
liebe
QUOTE(toolguy @ Jan 1 2016, 01:07 AM) *

Look at the pictures
$180 shipped
USA

SOLD

Are they all sold, or wich one is left
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.