Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saturday is the final chapter
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
redshift
I am buying a new car on Friday, I think, and Saturday, I will have a destruction party, planned for 3pm, if good weather. (no rain)

One last warning: If you buy it from Otto, make sure you see it with your own eyes, BEFORE YOU PAY FOR IT, and live close enough to have it towed back, and jambed up his ass.

I hate you John, you fucked a great customer.

M
dan10101
Whatcha gettin?

Andrew
Joe Bob
He bought from AA....
jd74914
lol2.gif It has one of those evilbay motors too right . . .
MattR
So do we get pics of your new car? And maybe a picture or two of YOU???
redshift
I haven't decided exactly on what I am getting. A truck thing, of some sort.

God help me. Only thing I have never owned.. a big dumb truck.

M
Joe Bob
Better than what someone called me eariler....I think it was a big dumb Fuch.... dry.gif

I dunno....was I insulted or did he call me "a not really smart, forged alloy wheel...."
redshift
You are forged... hell... pull your sidearm, and hold him there until he calls you chiseled... Mr. Bunny.

M
Hawktel
You need big merican iron!

Like a Lincoln!
redshift
I have a Caddy, it's avgs like 9mpg if I granny it..... not today!

M
VegasRacer
I think you should get an Elise like your twin brother Qarl.
MattR
user posted image
user posted image
Hawktel
QUOTE (redshift @ Mar 15 2005, 08:08 PM)

God help me. Only thing I have never owned.. a big dumb truck.

I can totally see you in a Pacer man
redshift
lmao Ed.. I'd straight trade this HOS for a Pacer in a second.

I don't want an Elise, my pecker barely sticks out far enough to pee standing up! (tmi)

I can't sleep. I want to be a master engraver.. I need a change... Anyone need a master engraver? Maybe I'll become a double-naught spy.

I see you...

M
dlo914
get the Pacer's counterpart...the Gremlin.. laugh.gif
redshift
Daniel, you get one, and I'll just borrow your's.

wub.gif man I love those..

M
ablose58
You need a YUGO smilie_pokal.gif barf.gif happy11.gif
redshift
I ALREADY HAVE A PACER/GREMLIN/YUGO..

smile.gif

Yugo's Venice Beach..

M
SpecialK
Don't tell me you're bailin' on 914's all together Miles.....say it isn't so! ohmy.gif sad.gif Just because of one bad banana! ( dhead.gif ) well.....apples weren't the right shape to get my point across wink.gif

I ended up buying a Mazda Protege 5 (zoom, zoom, zoom......yeah, whatever rolleyes.gif ) to get me back and forth to work ('cause all of my 914's are basically P's OS at the moment), but I ain't givin' up on them just yet! smash.gif welder.gif headbang.gif smash.gif welder.gif headbang.gif ..... driving.gif

P.S.- If'n your rear trunk area isn't rusted out (dogbone back), or destroyed in the "event", wanna sell it to me........cheap? biggrin.gif No........seriously......I'm being ignored by the last member that offered me one (no names mentioned). dry.gif
rick 918-S
Man, I so wanted to post on this thread but I don't want to start this whole thing over again. Miles we wub.gif ya man. You are a hoot! lol2.gif Based on what I read here in the past you've had several 914's. With that kind of passion I find it hard to believe you'll set that poor car ablaze. It's really not the cars fault. But if your going to kill it, atleast allow it's organs to be donated to other desparate cars across the country. How about donating the front clip to the guy with the car that hit the snowplow. Then maybe he won't hack a chunk off the Fushia car he bought for parts. ohmy.gif
KaptKaos
Miles,

I don't know you and allegedly there is no proof that you truly exist, but you write really well and have an awesome sense of humor. If you leave, I know that I will miss your rants.

As for your car, don't take it out on the car. I am sure that there are people here that would be thrilled to take it off of your hands, if just for the parts alone.

Sorry to hear you are getting a truck. With the price of gas going up, you'll be looking for something with better mileage - like the rest of us too. You know, a well tuned 914 gets decent mileage.

Anyway, good luck in what you do. Keep posting from time to time, I know I will appreciate it.

- Joe

redshift
HOLD ON A MINUTE!! idea.gif

How do I know you all exist?

In other news, it's raining, and it looks like rain through the weekend, so I can't even get a break, when it comes to shipping this car to Valhalla.

Maybe if I just parked it under a moving Kenworth...

mad.gif

Samuel Taylor Coleridge wrote a little skrit about my situation;

God save thee, ancient Teener !
From the fiends, that plague thee thus!
Why look'st thou so ? With my cross-bow
I shot the ALBATROSS.

M
KaptKaos
Just say no to Madonna
neo914-6
A truck thing, of some sort

Don't forget to buy BIGGER jack stands laugh.gif
scotty b
Why is it that every time i go away for a couple days I come back to shit like this? Last tim Mueller is leaving and Brad....... unsure.gif well u know. Miles, Ozric Tentacles is playing in Richmond on the 23. Come on down, bring 1500.00 see a show and go home in an 82 924 that I drive EVERY day!! biggrin.gif I'll even keep the cameras away if you desire. Comon bud sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.