Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Set 914-6 Rear BRAKE CALIPER's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
toolguy
I've been helping an estate with the sale of a 914-6 and am currently going through
boxes of parts which I won't need on the car. .
This is a pair of 914-6 rear brake calipers. . Tag inside box said they were rebuilt in 2005 and stored, not used since. . appearance indicates that is true. . all rubber looks new but since someone else rebuilt them and for liability sake, these are being sold as cores. .

Part number 914-352-902-00 and 914-352-901-00.

Eric / PMB rebuilds Six calipers sets for $325 if you want them refreshed and looking like new again. As his site indicates, these are impossible to find anymore. .

$1600 shipped USA
daytona
Hi toolguy,
Just out of curiosity and for my own education; how does one determine that these are 914-6 rear calipers and not for a 914-4. How do you tell the difference.
Thanks and good luck with the sale.
Bill.
toolguy
the shape of the outer area where the pistons are. . 6's are round. . 4's have protrusions / ears in the castings. . also the area around the outside adjuster cap are round and smooth. . 4's have a sort of fin in the casting by the plastic adjuster cap.
go the Eric's PMB site and he has pictures of early and late 4's and of the six also.

this is a 4 rear caliper. . . 2nd picture is my 6 caliper. . notice all the casting differences
mepstein
Larger and heavier than the 4's.

Nice brakes.
toolguy
Bump for last chance. . . going on EBay next
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.