Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can you Spot My SNAFU
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
In this pic, can you see what I forgot slap.gif that kept me from running this new exhaust system today? That black square on the back is to hide the flash blur.

Click to view attachment
Cracker
OXYGEN SENSOR BUNGS!!!! beerchug.gif

Tony
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Cracker @ Jan 1 2016, 09:38 PM) *

Tony

Dang! I kept staring at those things hanging down and trying to figure out what they are.
76-914
Yep. Good eye, Tony. headbang.gif Forgot to order the damned bungs. They'll be here Tuesday. Hey Rick n Sandy bye1.gif I was just thinking about yous guys, yesterday.
KELTY360
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Jan 1 2016, 07:48 PM) *

QUOTE(Cracker @ Jan 1 2016, 09:38 PM) *

Tony

Dang! I kept staring at those things hanging down and trying to figure out what they are.

Me too! I finally figured what they were but didn't occur to me to look for the bungs. Doh!
ndfrigi
and rear driver side wheel/tire? hehehe
rgalla9146
a muffler/exhaust hanger from the trans ?
straps from the body...... not so good.
phatnine11
Kent,
On the Jan 1 run, we had a guy that lost his speedo cable, it looked just like that except only one. A pair of diagonal cutters took care of the problem. Just thought I'd throw that out as an idea. sunglasses.gif !
Phatnine11
whitetwinturbo
poke.gif powder coated engine cradle popcorn[1].gif
mgp4591
Spotted all of those right away- after working on cars and checking them out on lifts for 30 yrs. you learn to scan all the way up before you drop the car to start it or just about anything. Not bragging but I've seen too many noobs crush parts and make other easy to make mistakes by not paying attention! Yeah, the bungs... still have a small bag of them on the shelf from the custom exhaust days...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.