Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Possible LE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
sfrenck
No affiliation:

If I was a left coaster, I'd be looking hard at this one:

"Selling this rare 1974 2.0L 5spd, originally black , full options from the factory"

Has Mahle wheels, no targa vinyl, and the pic of the back seems show some yellow paint on the bumper

74 914 2.0L in Vancouver BC

Apologies if this has been listed prior.

bcsellie
QUOTE(sfrenck @ Jan 1 2016, 07:49 PM) *

No affiliation:

"Selling this rare 1974 2.0L 5spd, originally black , full options from the factory"

Has Mahle wheels, no targa vinyl, and the pic of the back seems show some yellow paint on the bumper

I inquired about this car and asked why it had the late bumpers on it......no response.
sfrenck
QUOTE(bcsellie @ Jan 4 2016, 06:12 PM) *

QUOTE(sfrenck @ Jan 1 2016, 07:49 PM) *

No affiliation:

I inquired about this car and asked why it had the late bumpers on it......no response.

Maybe because it doesn't have late bumpers on it. They are painted black (presumably steel) bumpers - if it's a bumbLEbee they would have been painted yellow.
914Sixer
Gone now !
sfrenck
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jan 5 2016, 07:58 PM) *

Gone now !

Well I hope I had something to do with this car finding a new home - esp. if it's an LE.

Always nice helping the fellow 914world community (again, assuming a 914world community member bought it).

beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.