Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1970 Adriatic Blue 914-6 for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Gustl
Hi, could you please tell me what's this cable for ...?

Click to view attachment

Thank you beerchug.gif
budk
QUOTE(Gustl @ Jan 3 2016, 03:37 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Thank you beerchug.gif

Looks like for $125k-$130k (depending on which ad you look at) you get a battery tender..... or at least a cable to hookup a battery tender.
sgrisanti
QUOTE(budk @ Jan 3 2016, 05:22 AM) *

QUOTE(Gustl @ Jan 3 2016, 03:37 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Thank you beerchug.gif

Looks like for $125k-$130k (depending on which ad you look at) you get a battery tender..... or at least a cable to hookup a battery tender.

It is a batter tender tail. Have it on all my cars.
Towarish
QUOTE(Gustl @ Jan 3 2016, 12:37 AM) *

Thank you beerchug.gif

Stecker fuer ein CTEC-Ladegeraet !
rick 918-S
What is the texture material sprayed in the trunk? Is it under the paint or a clear over the paint and is that used on all inside surfaces?
sgrisanti
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Jan 3 2016, 09:45 AM) *

What is the texture material sprayed in the trunk? Is it under the paint or a clear over the paint and is that used on all inside surfaces?

It is under the paint and done during the restoration prior to my ownership.
Mike Fitton
No close up picture of the rear valance, so I am going to guess it is not the correct early one with the porthole.
sgrisanti
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Jan 3 2016, 12:03 PM) *

No close up picture of the rear valance, so I am going to guess it is not the correct early one with the porthole.

Mike, there are several shots of the rear. It is not the full shoveled valance. That is the only part of the car that is not from the original. I had them on my other two 914-6's before shipping them to Germany. I should have kept one as they are quite rare and quite costly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.