Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: New Lights
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914Sixer
Real Made in Germany Interior lights with DOT Stamp. Poles are correct BUT the switch is black and there is no chrome around the outside. I probably paid too much for them BUT I am selling them for what I paid and cost of shipping. $36 each

New rear plate light for Big Ugly Bumpers (75-76), new bulb included. $24 shipped.

Paypal: a914nut@email.com
TJB/914
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jan 2 2016, 07:15 PM) *

Real Made in Germany Interior lights with DOT Stamp. Poles are correct BUT the switch is black and there is no chrome around the outside. I probably paid too much for them BUT I am selling them for what I paid and cost of shipping. $36 each

New rear plate light for Big Ugly Bumpers (75-76), new bulb included. $24 shipped.

Paypal: a914nut@email.com

Hey Mark???
If I send you a junk (real one) Hella Switch with the white knob that is broken!! Can you do a restoration using both switch's?? idea.gif Wondering.
It's yours free if you can use it to convert into the real look switch using both new & my junk one??? Then you can sell it & put the $$ into your retirement fund. stirthepot.gif
Tom
914Sixer
I am waiting on the hobby shop to come up with some chrome paint. There were about 5 empty rows. Might try and find some chrome finger nail polish and see if that will work for the perimeter chrome look. The guy at the hobby shop said to paint gloss black over the chrome to make chrome paint stand out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.