Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 2.0 Liter Pistons and Cylinders
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
stevegm
I am looking for a set of new 2.0 liter Pistons and Cylinders.
TheCabinetmaker
AA, emw, etc, etc.
stevegm
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Jan 3 2016, 08:33 AM) *

AA, emw, etc, etc.

Thanks. I figured I would see if anyone here has a set they want to sell first.
Spoke
I have a set of AA 96mm P&Cs.
stevegm
QUOTE(Spoke @ Jan 3 2016, 01:02 PM) *

I have a set of AA 96mm P&Cs.

Thanks. I'm going to stick with finding stock 2.0 liter size.
Al Meredith
I have a set that are not new but in Very Good Condition. My Son was racing a 914 in SCCA in and IT class that called for a stock engine and he payed $900 for a new set of Mahle 2.0 and that was 6 years ago. He still has them if you are interested , he can tell you how many laps are on them . AL
pilothyer
I have a set of 4 NOS 039 107 112 /003 Kolbenshmidt . 93.97 MM Still in original (OLD) Boxes. Just the bare pistons, no rings or pins or circlips No cylinders but still very nice, new stuff.
pilothyer
The original wrist pins and circlips as well as the rings will fit these pistons, which are readily available. If I wanted to build an original 1971 displacement engine I would jump at the chance to get these.
Sea Dragon 914
QUOTE(pilothyer @ Jan 6 2016, 08:24 PM) *

The original wrist pins and circlips as well as the rings will fit these pistons, which are readily available. If I wanted to build an original 1971 displacement engine I would jump at the chance to get these.

If you are looking for a non-euro spec Mahle 2.0 piston and cylinder set, you can get them for about $370 through a number of retailers. Here is a link of them on e-bay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Engine-Piston-Set-...txm&vxp=mtr

I can't believe the price of the Euro sets. I got several sets before the prices went through the roof. I remember when you could get a set wholesale for about $300. Now I think they are going for around $1500. For that price you can get a set of JE forged 96mm pistons with sleeves, wrist pins and rings for about $800. Why would anyone spend $1500 for the Mahle Euros?
TheCabinetmaker
Why would anyone spend $1500 for the Mahle Euros?

Couldn't agree more. A set of keith black 96mm with rings and pins, and bored oem cyls was under 500.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.