Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Anyone here work in the toy industry?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jake Raby
I have had an idea for several years now and with the new Herbie movie coming out in June it's time to try and make something happen with it....

If anyone has any connections in the Toy industry or that may have a connection to have some small plastic pieces made I need to talk to you.

For once this is a VERY good idea that I have came up with with a ton of money making potential. Its so simple that I don't want to discuss it here on the net but would with the right person that may be able to help me create it....
914werke
OT: Jake I got a Mid-America Cataloge yesterday and lo' in the first pages there is an ad for your Bug me Video!
Oh and BTW got my rods chk in the mail as well thanks. smile.gif
Hi_Fi_Guy
I know a few people at Hasbro and Mattel... e-mail me.
Demick
Jake

I do not have a connection to the toy industry, but I am a mechanical engineer and design stuff for a living. I have design experience with all sorts of mechancal stuff - and that includes the design and tooling of small and large injection molded plastic parts. I can design pretty much anything in 3-D CAD.

Demick
Jake Raby
Cool... My idea isn't so much for a "Toy" but rather something that will need some pieces made from plastic to complete it...

Hi Fi Guy I'll email you, demick send me an email to boss@aircooledtechnology.com

Someone that has a connection with Milton Bradley would be GREAT..
ajracer
Jake:

I will PM you with a email and contact info, as well have
friend (VP toy design company) and access to a major toy
association if interested.

In order to "Protect" your interest would suggests that
you have "any" interested parties or people of interest
SIGN a standard NDA (non disclosure agreement) at least
you will have some protection so no one will steal your
idea. (I may be able to provide you an electronic sample
to tweak for your use; assuming you don't like to Invest
into your lawyer's pockets)

Side note, we met and talked at the June Jitter Bug show
in Niagara Falls, Ontario last summer. And like may others
were impressed with your type IV products and knowledge.
Good Job and good luck with your business
ventures.

Allan Mayhew
Aaron Cox
im guessing, buld your own 1/12 scale engines..... laugh.gif
Jake Raby
Nope... Its way cooler than that..

I think I finally may have thought up something that won't requre wrenchs and labor to make some money...

If it happens you'll see it pretty soon!

Allen, Thank you for the assistance and the PM. I tried to ring you with no luck.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.