Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Value of NOS French 914 Rear Lens
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Question for the brain trust. I'm considering selling a pair of NOS French rear 914 lens. They are not the usual "European " lens with a clear lens for the back up light.
Million Dollar question, what's the last known price point for these?
Thanks in advance for your educated response.
Unobtanium-inc
When in doubt, put it on ebay with an insane reserve, see how high the bidding goes, and then re-list around there. Great way to gauge the market.
The only problem you might have is that rare doesn't always equal money, because the rarer the part, the smaller the pool of guys to sell it to. It's why I hate Carrera 4-Cam parts, stuff is pricey to buy and very slow to move. Give me a nice A steering wheel any day over a Carrera part.
Good luck!
JeffBowlsby
$409 in 2007 is the last time I saw an NOS pair. Very rare here. Not much help.

http://bowlsby.net/914/Classic/NLAParts.htm
Mike Fitton
I think I sold a pair awhile ago, I will take a look.
nein14
They are rare and very hard to find I have a pair on my GT I got 12 years from Otto and a spare NOS that I bought on German EBay 5 years ago

IMHO just keep them for the cool factor
bandjoey
Ebay France?
Thanks for sharing your views /experience. I was planning on keeping these for my 74 1.8. But things have changed....
Thus the thought of selling some of my parts.

Thanks again guys. bye1.gif
Eric_Shea
Priceless biggrin.gif
johannes
Put it on ebay France. Here is the text you can copy/paste

Title: Feux arrière Porsche 914 France Neuf NOS

Text: Feux arrière de Porsche 914 modèle français. Très rare. Les feux sont neufs et proviennent d'un ancien stock. Expédié depuis les USA.
QUOTE(johannes @ Jan 4 2016, 04:22 AM) *

Put it on ebay France. Here is the text you can copy/paste

Title: Feux arrière Porsche 914 France Neuf NOS

Text: Feux arrière de Porsche 914 modèle français. Très rare. Les feux sont neufs et proviennent d'un ancien stock. Expédié depuis les USA.

Johannes,
If I do need to post it on ebay France, thanks for the translation.
Enjoy your week
horizontally-opposed
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jan 3 2016, 07:07 PM) *

Priceless biggrin.gif

But quite tradable. smile.gif
Maltese Falcon
I'd store a little longer, the value will only increase...unless Hella repops these= better than money in the bank !
I added a small strip of transparent red film to the corners; a little touch of DOT side marker effect biggrin.gif Click to view attachment
porschetub
QUOTE(396 @ Jan 4 2016, 03:10 PM) *

Thanks for sharing your views /experience. I was planning on keeping these for my 74 1.8. But things have changed....
Thus the thought of selling some of my parts.

Thanks again guys. bye1.gif

Can't really comment on value however have seen them @ or above euro lenses prices and that's not cheap.
These and the US lenses are illegal in my,amber and red or nothing for our compliance police, rules a very tough here on anything headbang.gif .
We have a huge flood of imported cars in my country and some rules have eased a little but then a new one comes in dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.