Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Plastic lines to brake reservoir are they available .
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
72wrxporsche914
Removed the master cylinder and wanted to replace the plastic feeder lines . Are they still available I've looked everywhere .
boxsterfan
QUOTE(72wrxporsche914 @ Jan 3 2016, 07:47 PM) *

Removed the master cylinder and wanted to replace the plastic feeder lines . Are they still available I've looked everywhere .

pmbperformance.com has them http://www.pmbperformance.com/catalog/item...63/10069609.htm

72wrxporsche914
Thank you just ordered two sets .
SKL1
I'm using the ones from Eric, and they work but are not "preformed" or have the bends in them like the OEM ones. Not sure if the shape is just from them being in that position for so long, or if new ones (if you could find them) actually have a liitle shape to them.
All I do know is they are a major PITA to replace, especially with the gas tank in place...
Series9
If it doesn't have to be original, I have recently had success using a fuel nipple that's the correct size to push the "mushroom" end of the nipple into the grommets on the master cylinder.

Once you do that, just run blue, braided brake supply hose between the MC and the reservoir.

In the attached picture, just the piece in the middle. It's the size for the fuel rail return line connection on a CIS /6 or Motronic 3.2.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.