Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What happened
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TravisNeff
Dang, I was starting to sweat I was going to have to find something to do. I caused trouble out on the 911 BBS, they asked what was the best 2 things - best bang for the buck on your car. Of course I had to reply, 1) bought a 914, 2) bought another one laugh.gif
bd1308
QUOTE (Travis Neff @ Mar 16 2005, 03:05 PM)
Dang, I was starting to sweat I was going to have to find something to do. I caused trouble out on the 911 BBS, they asked what was the best 2 things - best bang for the buck on your car. Of course I had to reply, 1) bought a 914, 2) bought another one laugh.gif

where IS the 911 BBS.....?
Root_Werks
lol2.gif

I think they were just updating the site for a little while? I noticed the picture on the home page changed.

I freaked out, figured I would have to actually get back to work or something. screwy.gif
TravisNeff
The pelicanparts 911 bbs, I figured I would get a couple of flames for that - but no one wanted to play..
SirAndy
nope the *whole* colo facility went belly up. all the servers restarted, except the one i run my biz site off. go figure ...

headbang.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.