Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS--1 early and 1 late Chrome rear bumpers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
toolguy
Getting the shop cleaned out, won't need these and too big to keep hanging on to.
Lot's of other parts also. some 911. . . starting with these.

Early Rear bumper. Has previously been straightened and rechromed, usable as is but not perfectly flat, Good for a driver or as a core to rechrome $300 PENDING PAYMENT

Late rear bumper, usable as is for a driver, good for a core to rechrome $175 PENDING PAYMENT

2 rear bumper tops, 1 is average condition, usable on a driver as is, no lumps in top or visible rust $75 PENDING PAYMENT
2nd is nicer, still had label when removed from bumper, no lumps, lug studs nice, $125 PENDING PAYMENT

Left Rocker cover, pretty straight, 1 stress tear easily welded, $85

I late dash knee pad Good usable condition, $100

LOCAL PICK UP SAN DIEGO / EL CAJON . . . because of size I really don't want to hassle with packing and shipping.
liebe
QUOTE(toolguy @ Jan 4 2016, 09:33 PM) *

Getting the shop cleaned out, won't need these and too big to keep hanging on to.
Lot's of other parts also. some 911. . . starting with these.

Early Rear bumper. Has previously been straightened and rechromed, usable as is but not perfectly flat, Good for a driver or as a core to rechrome $300

Late rear bumper, usable as is for a driver, good for a core to rechrome $175

2 rear bumper tops, 1 is average condition, usable on a driver as is, no lumps in top or visible rust $75
2nd is nicer, still had label when removed from bumper, no lumps, lug studs nice, $125

Left Rocker cover, pretty straight, 1 stress tear easily welded, $85

I late dash knee pad Good usable condition, $100

LOCAL PICK UP SAN DIEGO / EL CAJON . . . because of size I really don't want to hassle with packing and shipping.

sent a PM
stevegm
PM sent on early rear bumper.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.