Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Holy Crap! The Factory Manual
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mark Henry
My sister–in-law needs me to do a bit of plumbing for her new bathroom so I said sure. She asked, “is there anything I can do for you”, I said “hey ya, you have a high speed laser printer, print this manual off for me!”

Well I knew it was big, but fuch-me, it’s huge!
She printed ‘engine’ one side per page, but all the rest is two sides. I say it’s about 5 inches thick! 3 binders for sure.
Bet my sister–in-law won’t ask, “is there anything I can do for you” again anytime soon!

Thanks to the dude who scanned that puppy, it must have taken forever to do. Also thanks to the club for posting it, sure will come in handy.
And oh ya, thanks sis!

Mark
dance.gif
Mueller
I have a printed out copy as well, I had it for a few years, the guy only charged me $60 to print it all out....

The best part is that the wiring diagrams are in color and on 11x17 paper !!!
Demick
I have a copy of the manual printed double sided and with 4 pages per side (so 8 pages on 1 piece of paper). The diagrams are on 11x17 and fold out. Small but readable, but best of all, the entire 8 volumes fits into a 1.5" thick standard binder. If I ever want or need to see it in more detail, I can access it on the computer.

Demick
airsix
I just print the few pages relevant to what I'm working on, grubby them up in the garage while working, and then throw them away.

-Ben M.
Jeff Krieger
I had my local copy place print out (and bind) just the Body.pdf file. It came to Cdn $29 and is about an inch thick. I'm going to give it to my local autobody repair place when they do my rust repair.

Digital Printing / B&W from the supplied PDF file
on 20 lb bond / Cerloux Bind
1st set .............................25.00
each set after ...............20.00
jfort
where is this manual you're talking about?
JWest
Here:

http://www.914world.com/downloads/
jwade
Brad gave me the CD at Dunkel's last year. I printed it out at a place that shall
remain nameless. (don't tell the boss)

It's about 9 inches tall and getting more and more dogeared all the time.

A great resource. Thanks again Brad and all the folks at 914club.

john boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.