Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 75 6 conversion SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
aufgates
FS 75 6 conversion

http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/cto/5366194875.html

Needs to go, no room in my garage, currently in CT., either it sells or I'll pay for storage until spring - I have a 911 cab sitting outside that needs to be in the garage -

Jack post support areas, longs, battery tray, pedal assembly, seat mounting points, and behind the seats at the firewall are all in excellent shape. No Rot.

Great condition for a 40 year old car.

Motor: 911 Porsche 2.4 L CIS 7R flat 6

Engine # is 6135009 / case # is 901.101.102.7R

Good compression, dry motor.

Pulls strong, easy starts, runs well, smooth from idle trough power band.

Strong clutch / No shifting issues 5 speed trans

916 double grilled GT engine lid..,engine temp stays cool [no tins]., I have never seen it go over 210 even this past summer is standing idle in traffic.

Header exhaust no heat exchangers.

Chassis build date is Nov 1974, 39K miles TMU, the odometer and speedometer both work.

911 front suspension and brakes.

5 lug conversion with 16" Fuchs

Bumpers: 916 front bumper, stock look rear bumper, both well fit fiberglass. Rocker panels, rear valance and rear spoiler are also fiberglass.

Electrical: new starter kit, I have not reconnected the license plate light or front fog lights. needs passenger headlight/ passenger beam not working, also passenger turn signal bulb bucket isn't holding bulb tight enough.

Recent service: New fuel pressure regulator, starter kit & relay, new emergency brake cable, new left bank oil line and oil change.

The car is sold with a CURRENT Connecticut registration as the title. The state of Connecticut DOES NOT offer titles for vehicles over 20 years old.

$19,000 obo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE1dnbRSMxU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH_VWLBfCWo
Racer
I would encourage adding a few pics of the whole exterior if possible.

What size 911 brakes? 3" or 3.5" struts? sway bars? rear brakes?

914-6 style oil tank or something else?

Looks like maybe some rear fender work.. What size fuchs - 7's all around?
aufgates
QUOTE(Racer @ Jan 5 2016, 08:49 PM) *

I would encourage adding a few pics of the whole exterior if possible.

What size 911 brakes? 3" or 3.5" struts? sway bars? rear brakes?

914-6 style oil tank or something else?

Looks like maybe some rear fender work.. What size fuchs - 7's all around?

Thanks for the note/ some some pic's of the exterior, drivers side... will try to get the car out for some better ext pic's soon

Guessing the 911 brakes are 3", rear brakes look to be 914, struts are green.. look to be off a 911.

I don't know if its a 916-6 oil tank.

Fuch's are 7's all around -

Rear fenders were rolled -

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
aufgates
QUOTE(scotty boy @ Jan 5 2016, 10:29 PM) *

Do you have any details on the history of the car? How long have you owned it? Was this an ebay purchase gone bad (no not mine Dustin happy11.gif) I seem to recall it being posted earlier last year with a mention of recent ebay purchase/issue

I did sell on flee bay last month, the winning buyer flaked ''he was bidding on behalf of someone else'' The flake really screwed me as the other high bidders moved on to other cars... flake said he was going to pay my ebay fee's - still waiting on that...

The history of the car is a mystery.. I bought the car in June, what I was told when I bought the turned out to be total BS. My bad, trusting used car retreads.

aufgates
QUOTE(scotty boy @ Jan 6 2016, 11:24 AM) *

QUOTE(aufgates @ Jan 6 2016, 10:19 AM) *

QUOTE(scotty boy @ Jan 5 2016, 10:29 PM) *

Do you have any details on the history of the car? How long have you owned it? Was this an ebay purchase gone bad (no not mine Dustin happy11.gif) I seem to recall it being posted earlier last year with a mention of recent ebay purchase/issue

I did sell on flee bay last month, the winning buyer flaked ''he was bidding on behalf of someone else'' The flake really screwed me as the other high bidders moved on to other cars... flake said he was going to pay my ebay fee's - still waiting on that...

The history of the car is a mystery.. I bought the car in June, what I was told when I bought the turned out to be total BS. My bad, trusting used car retreads.

I've watched the car on CL and Evil bay since you first put it up for sale. The car looks great and priced right but can you be more specific about what the issue was. The quick turn around and reselling concerns me.

Issue was the CIS wasn't working., didn't hold idle and bucked under load., new fuel pressure regulator, new fuel filters solved the fuel problem.

I wish I could keep it., I think the value will increase., But I don't have storage and would rather not pay storage., honestly I could use the money -
matthepcat
This car is an excellent price. Take detailed photos of everything to remove buyer doubt and you could get more than $19k.
aufgates
QUOTE(matthepcat @ Jan 6 2016, 02:34 PM) *

This car is an excellent price. Take detailed photos of everything to remove buyer doubt and you could get more than $19k.

Thanks mattepcat - unfortunately I have already listed at $19k -

Happy to add any photos upon request - was just asked about the interior... so pics attached.
Dash is cracked, back pad is MIA

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
liebe
QUOTE(aufgates @ Jan 6 2016, 02:41 AM) *

FS 75 6 conversion

Needs to go, no room in my garage, currently in CT., either it sells or I'll pay for storage until spring - I have a 911 cab sitting outside that needs to be in the garage -

What was its original colour ?________________________________________________________

Jack post support areas, longs, battery tray, pedal assembly, seat mounting points, and behind the seats at the firewall are all in excellent shape. No Rot.

916 double grilled GT engine lid..,engine temp stays cool [no tins]., I have never seen it go over 210 even this past summer is standing idle in traffic.

Chassis build date is Nov 1974, 39K miles TMU, the odometer and speedometer both work.

Bumpers: 916 front bumper, stock look rear bumper, both well fit fiberglass. Rocker panels, rear valance and rear spoiler are also fiberglass.

Electrical: new starter kit, I have not reconnected the license plate light or front fog lights. needs passenger headlight/ passenger beam not working, also passenger turn signal bulb bucket isn't holding bulb tight enough.

Recent service: New fuel pressure regulator, starter kit & relay, new emergency brake cable, new left bank oil line and oil change.

The car is sold with a CURRENT Connecticut registration as the title. The state of Connecticut DOES NOT offer titles for vehicles over 20 years old.

$19,000 obo

AlanG
QUOTE(liebe @ Jan 6 2016, 03:10 PM) *

QUOTE(aufgates @ Jan 6 2016, 02:41 AM) *

FS 75 6 conversion

What was its original colour ?________________________________________________________

$19,000 obo

Timing bites sad.gif. I would take a close look at this if I didn't have my 964, which I'm looking at selling. GLWTS.
aufgates
liege '' What was its original color ?____________ ''

looks like L80E ? I didn't paint the car -

Click to view attachment
Shadowfax
Looks like a great deal. GLWS!
matthepcat
How is this car not sold?
aufgates
QUOTE(matthepcat @ Jan 13 2016, 07:26 PM) *

How is this car not sold?

Should I mention that its a 3 owner car... Christian Jurgensen sold it to Steve McQueen., I found it in a climate-controlled barn behind an estate sale.. wink wink
Van
QUOTE(aufgates @ Jan 14 2016, 05:48 AM) *

Should I mention that its a 3 owner car... Christian Jurgensen sold it to Steve McQueen., I found it in a climate-controlled barn behind an estate sale.. wink wink

Any interest in trading it for a 996 that needs an engine? (Plus some money)
aufgates
QUOTE(Van @ Jan 14 2016, 12:34 PM) *

QUOTE(aufgates @ Jan 14 2016, 05:48 AM) *

Any interest in trading it for a 996 that needs an engine? (Plus some money)

Cant take a trade - sorry
Beebo Kanelle
am interested.

Where is the car currently located

What is the VIN for the car?

How long have you owned it?

Who did the conversion?

What mounts were used?

Is the engine tin installed?

How long has it been converted?

There is no title in Connecticut?

The current registration is used?

Are there any pics of the conversion? of the underside (hellhole, longs, etc)? of the engine bay?

Thanks in advance.

dan noyes
aufgates
QUOTE(Beebo Kanelle @ Jan 14 2016, 02:13 PM) *

am interested.

Where is the car currently located

What is the VIN for the car?

How long have you owned it?

Who did the conversion?

What mounts were used?

Is the engine tin installed?

How long has it been converted?

There is no title in Connecticut?

The current registration is used?

Are there any pics of the conversion? of the underside (hellhole, longs, etc)? of the engine bay?

Thanks in advance.

dan noyes

Hi Dan-

Where is the car currently located - CT 06824

What is the VIN for the car? - 4752906934

How long have you owned it? - 6 months

Who did the conversion? - I don't know - looks to be 1980's quick6

What mounts were used? - quick6

Is the engine tin installed? - no

How long has it been converted? - unknown

There is no title in Connecticut? - no title for CT cars older than 20 years, currently registered in CT.. reg comes with title transfer doc.

The current registration is used? - current CT reg listed as used

Are there any pics of the conversion? of the underside (hellhole, longs, etc)? of the engine bay? - will post these pic's tonight
aufgates
the hell hole /

Click to view attachment
aufgates
drivers side

Click to view attachment

GT stiffening kit
aufgates
Passenger side / jack / GT stiffening kit
Click to view attachment
aufgates
front brake

Click to view attachment
aufgates
Answering a few pm's with the pic's - looks to have a GT stiffening kit -

Click to view attachment
aufgates
pic request of the fuel pressure regulator from criagslist - continuing to post any requests here..

Click to view attachment
aufgates
continuing to post any criagslist requests here..

engine number is 6135009
6 = 6-Zyl.-Motor
1 = 911 T
3= Modell 73

911 T Targa US 911/91 140HP @ 5700RPM 201/4000 9113110001-9113112302 6133001-6136092 1302 USA-T m. K-Jetronic

- and the cast in number on the side of the case is 901.101.102.7R
liebe
QUOTE(aufgates @ Jan 19 2016, 02:30 PM) *

engine number is 6135009
6 = 6-Zyl.-Motor
1 = 911 T
3= Modell 73

911 T Targa US 911/91 140HP @ 5700RPM 201/4000 9113110001-9113112302 6133001-6136092 1302 USA-T m. K-Jetronic

Do you know whats the original colour
aufgates
QUOTE(liebe @ Jan 26 2016, 11:42 AM) *

QUOTE(aufgates @ Jan 19 2016, 02:30 PM) *

engine number is 6135009
6 = 6-Zyl.-Motor
1 = 911 T
3= Modell 73

Do you know whats the original colour

Post11 pic, looks like L80E paint code... light ivory may be the original color. Car looks like the repaint was done well.. from the quality of the paint in the; engine bay, frunk, door jams
aufgates

Yes- clean title currently registered - yes 19k obo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.