Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Just had the baby girl weighed...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Air_Cooled_Nut
Bella Jade is exactly two months old and went in for her pediatric appointment. 22 3/4" long (that's within legal limits so we can keep her biggrin.gif ) and weighs the magical nine fourteen cool.gif

When the doctor said that I started to grin and mom laughed, she knows me too well! wub.gif
Joe Bob
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Air_Cooled_Nut
Not the greatest of pics but definitely the latest. My turn for night duty (we alternate nights) and mom snuck this shot of us sleeping the next morn.
Qarl
She has a nice watch on...but she needs to shave....

... wait... oh, I didn't see here there on the left.

What a cutie... she must take after mommie.

Regards,

Qarl
redshift
Uhoh! Binky has blankey all over it! Man, as a kid, I had a binky that made me cry, dog hair. rolleyes.gif

Cute dood! Looks warm, and makes me want a nap.

smile.gif

M
sgomes
WooooHOOoo!!! smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Congratulations!
fiid
Congrats! Our son "Bendy" was born dec 30th - how you holding up?? :-)

IronHillRestorations
You are a good dad Toby!

Enjoy every minute of it, two years from now you'll think "was she really that small?".
Jeroen
great pic!
aircooledboy
Out- freakin'-standing clap.gif beerchug.gif

Major congrats. I just put my THREE daughters to bed. wub.gif There's just never enough baby girls in the world. aktion035.gif
redshift
I'll bet mIkEZ would agree with you, and jump from the space shuttle... over, and over... in his mind... all in one breath. screwy.gif

If it were for me, this would be Generation Last. I can't get pregnant.

M
Mrs. K
QUOTE (9146986 @ Mar 16 2005, 05:52 PM)
You are a good dad Toby!  

Enjoy every minute of it, two years from now you'll think "was she really that small?".

agree.gif And then in about 11 or 12 years, you won't believe how stupid you have all of a sudden become (in her eyes!)
Then give it a few more years and she'll realize you DO know what you are talking about!!!!! lol2.gif Enjoy every minute, it really goes by fast!

Lisa w00t.gif
( wub.gif Mine are 16 and 14! wub.gif )
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.