Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD - 1974 2 liter 914 F/S in TX,
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Grandpa Walter
I have details on the car in a word.doc. Asking $6K "as is". IF your truly interested please give me your personal e-mail address and I will forward you the WORD.DOC that will answer all your questions.
I will be glad to take photos of anything you wish. NO RUST Garaged all the time. I am scaling down my life and getting rid of my old toys.
Again please request the WORD.DOC. NOT sure if I am post it here.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=534
959]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
iwanta914-6
QUOTE(Grandpa Walter @ Jan 6 2016, 02:01 PM) *

I have details on the car in a word.doc. Asking $6K "as is". IF your truly interested please give me your personal e-mail address and I will forward you the WORD.DOC that will answer all your questions.
I will be glad to take photos of anything you wish. NO RUST Garaged all the time. I am scaling down my life and getting rid of my old toys.

Please send me the DOC. kmueller44@gmail.com
Ian Stott
Pls send me the doc, stott@nbnet.nb.ca
Big Len
Why is this in the Garage?
McMark
Moved to classifieds...
Grandpa Walter
QUOTE(Big Len @ Jan 7 2016, 05:37 AM) *

Why is this in the Garage?

WTF.gif

I been working on it for the past year in my spare time. I keep in garage so it does not rust out and fade out in the weather.
Grandpa Walter
QUOTE(Ian Stott @ Jan 7 2016, 04:09 AM) *

Pls send me the doc, stott@nbnet.nb.ca

sent to you.
Grandpa Walter
QUOTE(McMark @ Jan 7 2016, 07:38 AM) *

Moved to classifieds...
rucks

thanks new to this kind of format.. old dogs can learn to tricks.
Grandpa Walter
QUOTE(iwanta914-6 @ Jan 6 2016, 02:25 PM) *

QUOTE(Grandpa Walter @ Jan 6 2016, 02:01 PM) *

sent to you
iwanta914-6
QUOTE(Grandpa Walter @ Jan 7 2016, 08:03 AM) *

QUOTE(iwanta914-6 @ Jan 6 2016, 02:25 PM) *

sent to you

Thank you!
nwm5709
I'd like to see the word document please! nm@nicholasmeeker.com

Thanks,
Nick
Grandpa Walter
To everyone that has asked for the word.doc. PLease give me some feedback now that you have it. ANY more questions? Car is solid. Engine is solid. Can be a daily driver. IT was me hobby car all these years. I Put a lot of $$ into it.
nwm5709
QUOTE(Grandpa Walter @ Jan 7 2016, 05:45 PM) *

To everyone that has asked for the word.doc. PLease give me some feedback now that you have it. ANY more questions? Car is solid. Engine is solid. Can be a daily driver. IT was me hobby car all these years. I Put a lot of $$ into it.

I was wondering why it's not tagged/insured? Is that just because you haven't been driving it?

Also, is the 1.8L to 2L a common conversion for these cars?
Grandpa Walter
QUOTE(nwm5709 @ Jan 7 2016, 10:11 PM) *

I was wondering why it's not tagged/insured? Is that just because you haven't been driving it?

They lapsed last year when I was working on it. I had intended to sell last JUNE. NO need to pay insurance and tags. Stuff happened and I was delayed to sell till this year. I drives. IF you give me your personal e-mail address I can send you the word.doc with specifics.

YES a common conversion is 1.7 or 1.8 to a 2 liter and put carbs on it.
Grandpa Walter
QUOTE(Grandpa Walter @ Jan 8 2016, 07:25 AM) *

QUOTE(nwm5709 @ Jan 7 2016, 10:11 PM) *

They lapsed last year when I was working on it. I had intended to sell last JUNE. NO need to pay insurance and tags. Stuff happened and I was delayed to sell till this year. I drives. IF you give me your personal e-mail address I can send you the word.doc with specifics.

YES a common conversion is 1.7 or 1.8 to a 2 liter and put carbs on it.

Did you get the word.doc I sent you.???
brooks944
Please send the Word document to brooks944@comcast.net

Thanks,
Rick
Evil914
I've always liked that color piratenanner.gif
Cairo94507
I like that color too. This is potentially a good car for someone here to restore and enjoy.
Grandpa Walter
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Jan 10 2016, 08:42 AM) *

I like that color too. This is potentially a good car for someone here to restore and enjoy.

are you interested to purchase?
VWTortuga336
Please send the doc to me at andrewp336@gmail.com
stinkindiesel
http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/5395326487.html
Grandpa Walter
QUOTE(stinkindiesel @ Jan 10 2016, 03:26 PM) *

I think you sent this to me in error.
Grandpa Walter

YES I have it listed on Craigs' list here in TX.
stinkindiesel
QUOTE(Grandpa Walter @ Jan 10 2016, 03:58 PM) *

Sorry, just noting for those who care that it is listed elsewhere. Good luck with the sale.

Gary
Grandpa Walter
QUOTE(stinkindiesel @ Jan 11 2016, 02:17 PM) *

QUOTE(Grandpa Walter @ Jan 10 2016, 03:58 PM) *

Sorry, just noting for those who care that it is listed elsewhere. Good luck with the sale.

Gary

What difference does it make? ANYone serious will inspect the car before buying I would hope.
Chris H.
No worries, he's actually helping you. It's fine to list the car anywhere you want. Just lets people here know that they better HURRY UP if they are thinking about looking at or buying the car.
Grandpa Walter
QUOTE(Chris H. @ Jan 12 2016, 08:38 AM) *

No worries, he's actually helping you. It's fine to list the car anywhere you want. Just lets people here know that they better HURRY UP if they are thinking about looking at or buying the car.

Yep looks like one man in TX one in SC and one in TN are serious.
First one here with the cash and trailer will get it.
phils914s
phils914s please send docs with contact # thanks
Grandpa Walter
QUOTE(phils914s @ Jan 12 2016, 06:17 PM) *

Will need your personal e-mail address. I do not know how to post a word.doc to this thread/blog
Cairo94507
Grandpa Walter - Sorry I am not. I have a car under full restoration at present. I was just commenting on your car and its apparent value.
Grandpa Walter

Did you not get my message to send me your personal e-mail address. I am new to blogging. Have to figure out how to contact you so I can send.
Grandpa Walter
QUOTE(Grandpa Walter @ Jan 15 2016, 02:58 PM) *

Did you not get my message to send me your personal e-mail address. I am new to blogging. Have to figure out how to contact you so I can send.

FYI TO EVERYONE. THE CAR IS SOLD AND ON THE ROAD TO ROUND ROCK TX. BUYER PAID CASH AND DROVE IT HOME. sAID IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST HE HAS SEEN AND THE HORSES WERE STAGGERING FAST.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.