Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NOS ROCKER PANEL VALUES
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
yello914
I have a NOS pair of rocker panels that might go up for sale and wondered what the last set sold for. Are they still available from the factory?

Thanks in advance,

Yello914
stevegm
QUOTE(yello914 @ Jan 6 2016, 06:56 PM) *

I have a NOS pair of rocker panels that might go up for sale and wondered what the last set sold for. Are they still available from the factory?

Thanks in advance,

Yello914

I am interested once you come up with a price.
Tom_T
Restoration Design sells their reproductions, which are very good & fitment seems to match the factory ones - but AFAIK the factory ones are NLA - so NOS is the only alternative.

Unless someone has a bugaboo about everything must be NOS, your competition would be at the RD repro price, plus maybe a 10-20% percentage more for genuine Porsche NOS parts. Just click the hotlink in the advertisers' box for RD at the top or bottom of the page to get their current prices.

IIRC the ones I got from Jonathan at GPR a few years back were NOS of RD's & they matched my OE ones exactly, but they may have been factory.

Good Luck - sounds like Steve is ready to jump! biggrin.gif

EDIT - RD's ad just came up when I posted .... looks like currently $152 per side:
http://www.restoration-design.com/store/category/914

PS - RD's steel may also be zinc or other rust treated, unlike the factory parts, so that may be a plus in their favor. confused24.gif

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
stevegm
Ya, RD's are very nice. But assuming they aren't too expensive I'd love to have them for our project 6. I am slowly collecting parts for it (very slowly).
db9146
I'll be next in line for my -6 that currently has FG rockers if Steve passes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.