Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Part-time Job Openings at my Shop
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
euro911
One thing or another has pushed my schedule further to the right ... and I recently pinched a sciatic nerve (heading to the chiropractor tomorrow) dry.gif

I could use some young strong backs to help load up my trailer for the maiden voyage to AZ.

Our shop lease expires at the end of March so I need to start loading up the goodies that are going there.

... then as the time comes closer, I would like to schedule a lift dismantling party/BBQ, Pizza and brewskies, or whatever confused24.gif

Any help would be greatly appreciated pray.gif
ndfrigi
Sir Mark, I would be happy helping when the time for lift dismantling! Hope it will be saturday!
Unobtanium-inc
Too bad you aren't closer, I could send over Big John, he can lift A LOT. I have to force myself to not try and compete with him, I've hurt myself a few times trying to keep up.

Good luck on the move!
MoveQik
Hey Mark, don't forget to pack your snow shovel :-)
abes914
i can help out. i am open weekends after lunch or maybe a weekday just let me know in advance-i can call in sick..
buck toenges
QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ Jan 7 2016, 07:24 AM) *

Too bad you aren't closer, I could send over Big John, he can lift A LOT. I have to force myself to not try and compete with him, I've hurt myself a few times trying to keep up.

Good luck on the move!

That 356 on the trailer. Is that a '59a with the front end crack filled in by brazing? Has a new floor welded into it? If it is, that was mine. I gave it to a kid when I moved since I didn't have any room to put it and he sold it a few days later. This was back in the early 2000's. Always wonder what happen to it.

Buck
Elliot Cannon
Makes me sorry I'm not still living down there or I would help for sure. Although my 69 year old high school football / warehouseman damaged back might not do you much good. bye1.gif biggrin.gif
jim_hoyland
Sorry to see you go; I'll help out for t he dismantling and shoot pics smile.gif The set-up festivities were a lot of fun and got to meet new 914ers.

Larmo63
Count me in!!!!! beerchug.gif
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(buck toenges @ Jan 7 2016, 10:15 AM) *

QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ Jan 7 2016, 07:24 AM) *

Good luck on the move!

That 356 on the trailer. Is that a '59a with the front end crack filled in by brazing? Has a new floor welded into it? If it is, that was mine. I gave it to a kid when I moved since I didn't have any room to put it and he sold it a few days later. This was back in the early 2000's. Always wonder what happen to it.

Buck

Different car, this one came as part of a 12 car deal in TN. In fact the owner said,
"My cows are going to miss that car"
It had apparently been in his cow field for about 25 years.

Blue6
Mark, count me in. You have my number...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.