Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Stash Liquidation
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pages: 1, 2
xperu
Guy’s, all Items listed below a priced in good faith, so hopefully the prices are fair to you.
All shipping is based on Con U.S. Postage. I will take PayPal, Personal or cashier’s check, but checks must clear before sending.
Item are what I have collected over the past decade or more. My car is as finished as it is going to be, so hopefully I can pass them on to help you complete your car. Mike
You may also reach me at You may also reach me at kellymichael860@gmail.com (This is also my PayPal Address)
[/b]
1. Installed a short time carpet set like new used $70 Shipped
2. Perlon carpet Set used $50 Shipped
3. Late back pad vinyl (bought from World Upholstery 10 years ago) never installed $100 Shipped
4. Dash cover like new $40 Shipped
5. Rear bumperetts from a 74 model Nice Condition $60 Shipped
6. Front right bumperette from a 74 model Nice condition $30 shipped
7. Turn signal lenses very good Used $45 Shipped
8. Turn signal lens very good used $20 Shipped
9. Headlight Surround Pair $30 Shipped
10. Speaker grill left, Hole drilled on top. Tip missing. $20 Shipped
11. Dash Material for a 74 $20 Shipped
12. Door pull handles Unused $15 Shipped
13. Seat hinge bracket $20 shipped
14. Plastic gage bezel (won’t rust, just paint your color) $15 Shipped
15. Horn grill, right $20 shipped
16. Tail light, light grazing. Nice DD $70 shipped
17. Tail light, light grazing. Nice DD $60 shipped
18. Tail light, light grazing. Nice DD $75 shipped
19. Steering Wheel OEM Leatherette covered. Nice condition $115 Shipped
20. Base OEM Steering Wheel Good Condition $45 Shipped
21. 914__ 1.7 Bronze Color Pins Useable $25 Shipped
22. Roll bar Trim. Rt. has small ding, nice cond. see photo $70 Shipped
23. Door Panel moisture barrier 2ea $15 Shipped
24. Horn Button "Porsche" 1 7/8” inner, 2 1/4” outer dia $25 Shipped
25. Steering Wheel with Formuling adapter for 914 “button is old”. Wheel is 12 7/8” dia $70 Shipped
26. X
27. X
28. x
29. Center console with gages, nice condition, please see photos. $120 Shipped
30. Drain hoses and funnel $15
31. Fuel pump from my 74 1.8. was operating fine when removed $50 Shipped
Millerwelds
I would take the dash cover if it is the one made to mimic the original (not a felt one that covers the whole dash under the window). Let me know
Chris H.
Would like to see pics of the center console (#29). email sent.
db9146
IM and email sent for a couple of items.
PCA7GGR
I'll take the horn button as well as the steering wheel (upon pics of wheel). Thanks
913B
i want to buy item #20 steering wheel

thanks
yeahmag
Interested in the perlon carpet (#2). Please send a pictures.

Thanks.
JoeD
PM sent on headlight surrounds. Thanks!
xperu
QUOTE(scotty boy @ Jan 7 2016, 12:39 PM) *

may be interested in the carpet set. Can you send more details color? what do you mean by low end?

Hi Scott, the carpet is not the top end loop, it is what you would find just above Prelon price. the Color is charcoal gray. a good carpet for a DD or Autocross.
I would like to send pics. but I think my MD size is to big.
I am still trying to figure it out
daytona
Hi,
Sent you a PM.
Bill.
xperu
QUOTE(PCA7GGR @ Jan 7 2016, 12:53 PM) *

I'll take the horn button as well as the steering wheel (upon pics of wheel). Thanks

Sorry, but can you send me the item number for the steering wheel your interested in? if you send me your email address, I will send photos.
again sorry for the problem. Mike
Lucky9146
Interested in your rear tail lights pending pictures need left and rt. Add does not say US or euro.
xperu
QUOTE(Lucky9146 @ Jan 7 2016, 02:32 PM) *

Interested in your rear tail lights pending pictures need left and rt. Add does not say US or euro.

Would you please send me your email address and I will post photos. The Lens are US. Mike
xperu
QUOTE(daytona @ Jan 7 2016, 01:57 PM) *

Hi,
Sent you a PM.
Bill.

I sent picture to your email. Thanks Mike
stevegm
I'm interested in the center console. How can I see a few pictures?

EDIT: I got the pictures. I'll take it. Just PM me how to send Paypal, if that is ok. Do you happen to have the center console wiring harness?
Chris H.
QUOTE(stevegm @ Jan 7 2016, 02:46 PM) *

EDIT: I got the pictures. I'll take it. Just PM me how to send Paypal, if that is ok. Do you happen to have the center console wiring harness?

Seriously???? I expressed interest in post 4! 10 minutes after you posted the ad! Sent a PM, e-mail, etc. Got no reply.
Lucky9146
QUOTE(xperu @ Jan 7 2016, 12:40 PM) *

Would you please send me your email address and I will post photos. The Lens are US. Mike

I sent an email at the same time as the PM to the one you had listed. Thanks
stevegm
QUOTE(Chris H. @ Jan 7 2016, 05:31 PM) *

Seriously???? I expressed interest in post 4! 10 minutes after you posted the ad! Sent a PM, e-mail, etc. Got no reply.

If Chris was ahead of me, that's cool. I didn't see his post. Sorry. If Chris doesn't take it, I will. If he does take it - WTB: Center console :-)
Lucky9146
QUOTE(Lucky9146 @ Jan 7 2016, 02:35 PM) *

I sent an email at the same time as the PM to the email you had posted michaelkelly860@gmail.com and just received a reply that it was the wrong email
Chris H.
QUOTE(stevegm @ Jan 7 2016, 04:35 PM) *

If Chris was ahead of me, that's cool. I didn't see his post. Sorry. If Chris doesn't take it, I will. If he does take it - WTB: Center console :-)

It was just an honest mistake because Mike was overwhelmed with requests. No harm done. Sorry to get whiny on you guys. I'm going to pass on the console, so it's all yours Steve. Thank you for honoring the "first in line" 914 parts buying code biggrin.gif .

Mike, the reason you can't post photos is that they are WAY TOO BIG. If you want to send me a few at a time via email for the unsold stuff I will reduce them and post them for you.
913B
Hi I sent you email for pics for #20 wheel, is it gone already ? confused24.gif
Lucky9146
QUOTE(Lucky9146 @ Jan 7 2016, 03:09 PM) *

I sent an email at the same time as the PM to the email you had posted michaelkelly860@gmail.com and just received a reply that it was the wrong email

Mike I will take #18 tail lights for $75 sending PM thanks
stevegm
QUOTE(Chris H. @ Jan 7 2016, 06:36 PM) *

It was just an honest mistake because Mike was overwhelmed with requests. No harm done. Sorry to get whiny on you guys. I'm going to pass on the console, so it's all yours Steve. Thank you for honoring the "first in line" 914 parts buying code biggrin.gif .

Mike, the reason you can't post photos is that they are WAY TOO BIG. If you want to send me a few at a time via email for the unsold stuff I will reduce them and post them for you.

Thanks. I will put the console to good use. I have sold a few of the ones I had from parts cars, but, I recently decided I wanted one in my car. Glad to find it.
Jett
Interested in both of the stock steering wheels. Can you send pics?
xperu
QUOTE(xperu @ Jan 7 2016, 12:35 PM) *

Guy’s, all Items listed below a priced in good faith, so hopefully the prices are fair to you.
All shipping is based on Con U.S. Postage. I will take PayPal, Personal or cashier’s check, but checks must clear before sending.
Item are what I have collected over the past decade or more. My car is as finished as it is going to be, so hopefully I can pass them on to help you complete your car. Mike
You may also reach me at michaelkelly860@gmail.com
[/b]
1. Installed a short time carpet set like new used $70 Shipped
3. Late back pad Black vinyl (World Upholstery 10 years ago) never installed $100 Shipped
5. [s]Rear bumperetts from a 74 model Nice Condition $60 Shipped
6. Front right bumperette from a 74 model Nice condition $30 shipped[/s]
]22. Roll bar Trim. Rt. has small ding, nice cond. see photo $70 Shipped
25. Steering Wheel with Formuling adapter for 914 “button is old”. Wheel is 12 7/8” dia $70 Shipped
26. X
27. X
28. x

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=535
149]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=535153]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachme
ntid=535158]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[atta
chmentid=535162]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[
attachmentid=535167]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=5351
71]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=
535175]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
913B
As i said in my earlier post I will buy #20 steering wheel, what is your paypal ?

Thanks
xperu
QUOTE(porsche913b_sp @ Jan 7 2016, 05:51 PM) *

Hi I sent you email for pics for #20 wheel, is it gone already ? confused24.gif

No It's yours!
Blue6
I will take #22, the aluminum roll bar trim. Thanks
xperu
QUOTE(porsche913b_sp @ Jan 7 2016, 07:43 PM) *

As i said in my earlier post I will buy #20 steering wheel, what is your paypal ?

Thanks

My PayPal address: michaelkelly860@gmail.com
xperu
QUOTE(Blue6 @ Jan 7 2016, 07:49 PM) *

I will take #22, the aluminum roll bar trim. Thanks

it's yours
xperu
QUOTE(xperu @ Jan 7 2016, 07:36 PM) *

QUOTE(xperu @ Jan 7 2016, 12:35 PM) *

You may also reach me at kellymichael860@gmail.com (This is also my PayPal Address)
[/b]
1. Installed a short time, carpet set like new used $70 Shipped
3. Late back pad Black vinyl (World Upholstery 10 years ago) never installed $100 Shipped
26. X
27. X
28. x

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=535
149]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=535153]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachme
ntid=535158]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[atta
chmentid=535162]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[
attachmentid=535165]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=5351
69]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=
535174]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
xperu
QUOTE(Chris H. @ Jan 7 2016, 05:36 PM) *

Thanks Chris for all your help! greatly appreciated Mike
Sedonut
I'll buy #19 Steering Wheel if available.

PM Sent
Chris H.
No problem. I think your e-mail address is kellymichael860@gmail.com. That would be your paypal address right? You might want to check on that or someone might send money to the wrong person.
stevegm
QUOTE(stevegm @ Jan 7 2016, 07:17 PM) *

QUOTE(Chris H. @ Jan 7 2016, 06:36 PM) *

Thanks. I will put the console to good use. I have sold a few of the ones I had from parts cars, but, I recently decided I wanted one in my car. Glad to find it.

PayPal sent.
xperu
QUOTE(Sedonut @ Jan 7 2016, 08:05 PM) *

I'll buy #19 Steering Wheel if available.

PM Sent

Sorry, it's gone.
913B
paypal just sent for steering wheel.

Thank you
Lucky9146
QUOTE(Lucky9146 @ Jan 7 2016, 04:08 PM) *

QUOTE(Lucky9146 @ Jan 7 2016, 03:09 PM) *

Mike I will take #18 tail lights for $75 sending PM thanks

Paypal sent for #18 tail lights
RARE 6
I'll take the #2 used Perlon carpet set, the #16 tail lights and the #22 door vapor barriers. Let me know what of these are still available and I'll PayPal.
xperu
Sent PM with address
Blue6
PayPal sent. Thank you...
Dunc
QUOTE(xperu @ Jan 7 2016, 11:35 AM) *

You may also reach me at You may also reach me at kellymichael860@gmail.com (This is also my PayPal Address)
[/b]
1. Low end carpet set like new used $70 Shipped
3. Late back pad vinyl (bought from World Upholstery 10 years ago) never installed $100 Shipped
26. X
27. X
28. x

Is #3 the roll bar pad? Thanks.

Dunc
Garland
,if not gone I will buy #13 seat brackets, please.
stevegm
Can you confirm the PayPal address? I think there was a little confusion. I want to make sure it's the correct account.
Blue6
QUOTE(stevegm @ Jan 9 2016, 06:56 AM) *

Can you confirm the PayPal address? I think there was a little confusion. I want to make sure it's the correct account.

Steve, I sent it to Kellymichael860@gmail.com. I confirmed he received it...
flmont
ill take the bumperetts,...
flmont
all 3..
Lucky9146
Had to reply to say I received the #18 tail lenses today and they are great but what you did to protect them with the packaging is really amazing. I couldn't have asked for any better. Double boxed! Wow!! Thank you! And much appreciated.
PCA7GGR
Same for my package - thanks
913B
Hi Mike, did you get a chance to send the steering wheel out ?
bye1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.