Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: D&G All 914 Swap Meet & BBQ
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
a914luvr
Sunday, April 3rd marks the day we set the clocks forward one hour for daylight savings time and it also marks the day we have yet another All-914 swap meet. Same drill, same location; 1177A Ardmore St. in Riverside. Come and eat, look at 914's and parts. Meet the faces that go with the screen names and avitars. $5 donation is all that's asked. Swap spaces are free but limited, so get there about 7am if ya want one. We'll be starting around 8am and go 'till about noonish. Coffee & donuts for the early am, BBQ around 11. In addition to my donation jar, I will have a collection plate for Brad for anyone who hasn't donated yet and wishes to. Please also use this post as a wish list or post what you are bringing to sell. Feel free to call with any ?? (951)203-1418. Lastly, many thanks to Ron (SLITS) who has been most helpful with this event over the last few years. When we do this event again in Oct. it will be renamed the R&G All-914 Swap Meet & BBQ!
Dr Evil
Right after Headrage's party smilie_pokal.gif
bondo
Only noon huh? It'll be hard for me to get there by then.. I may not make it, but I'll try. Hopefully there will be some shirts left at least smile.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (bondo @ Mar 16 2005, 08:46 PM)
Only noon huh? It'll be hard for me to get there by then.. I may not make it, but I'll try. Hopefully there will be some shirts left at least smile.gif

come to headrages shindig.... sleep in a hotel...go to glenns sway.

SIMPLE

hey glenn wavey.gif
Allan
If my car is running I'll drive it there since I'll be in the area anyway.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Headrage @ Mar 16 2005, 09:12 PM)
If my car is running I'll drive it there since I'll be in the area anyway.

where you staying allan?
Allan
I grew up in the San Pedro area and have some friends that we'll be staying with.
skline
Your friends in Pedro, are they by chance Long Shore workers?? I have a friend that lives up there in RPV. He of course, is a longshoreman.
a914luvr
Hey Scott, any luck getting that 915 tranny?

BTW guys prolly won't have any 914 T's. I may have a couple XXL's left over though....
bondo
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Mar 16 2005, 09:03 PM)
QUOTE (bondo @ Mar 16 2005, 08:46 PM)

come to headrages shindig.... sleep in a hotel...go to glenns sway.

SIMPLE

hey glenn wavey.gif

Heh, the problem is we'll be in idlyllwild, and am not sure how early I can leave. (We're volunteering at a camp for kids with cancer, on that weekend we'll be building things and doing maintenance) Depending on what project we get assigned will determine when we leave. It's over at noon at the latest, in which case I definitely wouldn't make it. We'll come if we can.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.