Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AX wheels and tires set
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
grantsfo
Got my Yokohama A032R's mounted on my American Racing Wheels (LeMans series) today. They look great. Was checking my lug bolts for these wheels and I have lost one. Anyone know where I could find a few of the lug bolts that go with these wheels? They are just a 1/2" longer than the short stock lug bolts that are used for steel wheels with a thicker non threaded area and a built in flat washer.

Once I get my car back from HPH (I think tommorrow) I will see how much I have to pull out the rear fenders.
Trekkor
You are gonna love those tiars!!!

They get schticky...fast. burnout.gif

Show us the pics of those wheels. How much backspace do they have?

Are you using the 205/50/15's?

KT
Joe Ricard
Huh? Got a picture? just for reference. I have some long lug bolts with the ball seating surface. Got to have them for Fuch alloys.
Come to think of it I do have a set of lug bolts that you describe not sure how long they are. I remember seeing them in a box in my garage somewhere???? I'll ship if you can ID them better.
Trekkor
lol2.gif I can't wait.... lol2.gif

Here's mine cool_shades.gif
grantsfo
QUOTE (trekkor @ Mar 16 2005, 07:37 PM)
You are gonna love those tiars!!!

They get schticky...fast. burnout.gif

Show us the pics of those wheels. How much backspace do they have?

Are you using the 205/50/15's?

KT

The A032R's are 205/50/15. I have some pictures, but I'm having trouble loading them to my image host. Offset is going to interesting. I think they will fit with rolled fenders based on my eyeball estimates.

If they dont work I'll just have to get some of those revolutions.
Andyrew
I have those on my phone dials on the stock 944.. ( I put them on because dad was running low on tire's... lol)

They sure do stick!!!
grantsfo
Got the car back today and got the rolling pin out and the American Racing wheels fit now. I have to admit my fender work looks a little 3rd world, not completely even and a little cracking paint, but what the hell. It just gets me on the road to repainting the car ...or not. Regardless the wheels fit under the fenders and now I can have some fun!

The new Kerry Hunter header is great and the Supertrapp muffler sounds good (looks nice too). Car has a a little more power in mid and upper range rpms now. Not as fast a 2.0 but fast enough so now I dont feel like I'm standing still. Only one problem my car is a 1974 and the bumperette in the rear is right underneath where the muffler sits. I melted a little hole in the bottom of it wacko.gif ...I have been meaning to lose those bumperette things.

Thanks for all the great work by HPH my car is ready to go for this season! clap.gif
Joe Bob
Sammy knows a guy that has the right lenght but the hex head is 17mm as opposed to 19mm....
Trekkor
I got my lugs at America's/Discount Tire Co.
If you ask nice they will give you a set.
17mm, yes.

KT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.