Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Koni adjustable rear shocks and springs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cory M
---SOLD----SOLD----

I've got a set of new Koni classic red adjustable rear shocks and 140 pound springs. Includes everything pictured. It all was purchased for a project that wasn't finished and it has been sitting in boxes for a few years.

Looking online it appears that the shocks currently sell for around $210+ each and the springs are about $95 for the pair. (If that pricing is way off let me know, I did my best to price them fairly).

I'll take $350 plus shipping for everything.SOLD

I may be willing to split the shocks and springs but only after this ad has run for a few weeks.

SOLD

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Cory M
springs

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Cory M
Open to reasonable offers
RR914
Pm sent
Cory M
QUOTE(RR914 @ Feb 2 2016, 02:08 PM) *

Pm sent

I didn't receive your PM..
BeemerSteve
I'd be interested in the springs if they haven't already been sold. Thanks!
914_teener
Were these purchased new?
RR914
Resent my original Pm to email address listed earlier today. Waiting for response. thanks
Cory M
QUOTE(914_teener @ Feb 2 2016, 06:07 PM) *

Were these purchased new?

These were purchased new and haven't been installed. I received them with a car we bought that came with a bunch of new parts. I'm selling off the parts I'm not using.
Cory M
RR914 and BeemerSteve - I would really like to sell the shocks and springs together. You can send me an offer on the springs alone and if I decide to split them up I'll get back to you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.