Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC Entrant List
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Here's the final. Guest counts are not up to date. If you haven't sent in your $$ or booked your rooms, do it now!

78 Entrants bringing 75 Guests Let the games begin!

Username...First Name...City...Guest(s)

/L. Linda Long Beach, CA
914rs Joe Rio Rancho, NM 3
Aaron Cox Aaron Corona, CA
ablose 58 Alan C. Port Orchard, WA
akellym Kelly Annandale, MN 2
andyrew Andrew Modesto, CA 1
bernbomb914 Bernie Temecula, CA 1
bondo Royce Los Osos, CA 1
bowlsby Jeff San Jose, CA
boxstr Craig Lake Oswego, OR
bryanc Bryan Gilbert, AZ 1
bwilless Brian Tempe, AZ 2
carreraguy Tom San Jose, CA 1
cmolina Carlos Simi Valley, CA
dakotaewing Thom DeSoto, TX 1
dekman Robert Santa Paula, CA 4
demick Demick Union City, CA
dinomium Dino Bremerton, WA 1
Dr Evil Mike San Diego, CA 1
drew365 Andy Panorama City, CA 1
duffster Duffy Riverside, CA
ejm Ed Wales, MA 1
Elliot Cannon Elliot Lake Forest, CA
Ghostryder Charles Tustin, CA 1
Grantsfo Grant Bonny Doon, CA 1
grasshopper Barry Harpers Ferry, VA 2
greg.treadway Greg Marietta, GA 1
gwn7 Bruce Winnepeg, MB, Canada 1
headrage Allan Bakersfield, CA 3
Hi_Fi_Guy Brian Surprise, AZ 2
howard Howard Westlake Village, CA 1
jimbeaux Jim Redondo Beach, CA 1
jimtab Jim Pacifica, CA 1
jim_hoyland Jim Sunset Beach, CA 3
jkeyzer Jeff Mountain View, CA 1
Joe Sharp Joe Huntington Beach, CA 1
joe_buckle Joe Garden Grove, CA 2
JohnnyX John San Diego, CA 1
Keith Sammons Keith & Joan Hayward, CA 1
kenschipper Ken San Juan Bautista, CA 2
korijo Dave Snoqualmie, WA 3
lagunero Alberto Lake Forest, CA 3
LvSteveH Steve Henderson, NV
marankie Martin Agoura Hills, CA
markb Mark Arroyo Grande, CA 1
marty yeoman Marty San Ramon, CA 1
mattr Matt South Pasadena, CA
mcmark Mark Napa, CA
mike Mike Camarillo, CA
Mike D Mike Saugus, CA 1
mikerose Mike Pittsburg, CA 1
mikez Mike Santa Barbara, CA 1
mike_the_man Mike Regina, Sask 2
Mission Beach Marc San Diego, CA 2
mueller Mike Antioch, CA
nebreitling Nathan Stanford, CA 1
neo914 Felix San Jose, CA 2
one914racer Thomas Aliso Viejo
pisces914 Brad Seattle, WA 1
plas76targa Matt Pleasanton, CA 1
porsche rescue Jim Portland, OR
rdauenhauer Rich Seattle, WA
rhodyguy Kevin Tacoma, WA
scott thatcher Scott Baltimore, MD 1
sean-v8-914 Sean San Diego, CA 1
siverson Steve San Diego, CA
skline Scott Costa Mesa, CA 1
slits Ron Riverside, CA 1
spl914 Steve Moorpark, CA
steve Steve Laguna Niguel, CA 1
tiim5 Ed Menlo Park, CA
tonyAKAVW Tony Redondo Beach, CA 1
Travis Neff Travis Phoenix, AZ 1
TRE Cup David North Hollywood, CA
trekkor Trekkor Napa, CA 1
vegasracer John Las Vegas, NV
Wild 6 Andy Glendale, AZ 1
xitspd Daniel E. Hemet, CA 1
Andyrew
smilie_pokal.gif

Filling out check now!

Andrew
MattR
Ive met 14 people on that list. That means there will be 64 new faces. I cant wait!

Thanks again howard!!!!!
TonyAKAVW
Any idea of how many 914s will be showing up?
skline
I have met about 36 or so, but there are still a lot more faces to see. Some I may have already met but I am sure there will be a lot of new ones. I just hope I didnt piss anyone off and they try to hit me. I would hate to spend the remainder of the WCC in jail. That would suck. cool.gif
skline
QUOTE (TonyAKAVW @ Mar 16 2005, 10:45 PM)
Any idea of how many 914s will be showing up?

To quote from last year, "It's not about the cars, it's the people"

I am going to venture to guess about 65 cars.
Series9
Man, I've only met two and spoken to about three on the phone.

That's a lot of new names to put with faces. wacko.gif

It's going to be a blast. beerchug.gif
Aaron Cox
ive met 33 of them...... but i didnt make it to the last wcc unsure.gif
skline
Well, you Corona boys really get around from what I have heard laugh.gif
Aaron Cox
always another dumb joke around the corner..... rolleyes.gif lol2.gif
JB 914
QUOTE (skline @ Mar 16 2005, 10:49 PM)
I have met about 36 or so, but there are still a lot more faces to see. Some I may have already met but I am sure there will be a lot of new ones. I just hope I didnt piss anyone off and they try to hit me. I would hate to spend the remainder of the WCC in jail. That would suck. cool.gif

Don't worry Scott. Arron, Matt, Howard and I are going to lace the SoCal supply of Propel with Prozac, so, no matter who pisses you off you will just have a goofy grin on your face blink.gif and a little drool coming from your mouth drooley.gif
morgan
Wish I could go dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE (joe buckle @ Mar 16 2005, 11:46 PM)
QUOTE (skline @ Mar 16 2005, 10:49 PM)
I have met about 36 or so, but there are still a lot more faces to see. Some I may have already met but I am sure there will be a lot of new ones. I just hope I didnt piss anyone off and they try to hit me. I would hate to spend the remainder of the WCC in jail. That would suck.  B)

Don't worry Scott. Arron, Matt, Howard and I are going to lace the SoCal supply of Propel with Prozac, so, no matter who pisses you off you will just have a goofy grin on your face blink.gif and a little drool coming from your mouth drooley.gif

chairfall.gif chairfall.gif chairfall.gif

Lisa cool_shades.gif
rick 918-S
I've been unusually quite about my travel plans. I've been trying work around several problems that arose in the past several months. My job is consuming my life, I have a new manager, we had several unexpected bills arrive, etc. The final issue ended my travel plans.
Everyone is healthy and there are no personal issues to worry about, just stuff happening with the kids and their friends. My oldest son's girl friend just turned 18. she is still in high school, graduating this year and signed up for collage with my son. She's a good kid with no issues. She is a ward of the state. The home she was living in for the last 3-4- years gave her the boot on her birthday.
She had no place to go. Sandy and I had many moral discussions about her moving in with us. We didn't want the kids to be forced into more of a relationship than they are ready for.
After watching this sick and demented thing unfold over the last 3 weeks I finally had to step in. Here's a kid that should be concentrating on finishing school and getting ready for a graduation and she out trying to sign up for welfare, and get on a low income list for a slum apartment! WTF is wrong with a family that will do that to a child! I'm sick and heart broken for her. We are now moving her into our home.
We spent last evening shopping for bedroom furniture, buying pink paint, and moving my sons computer stuff out of the spare room. As much as I love and trust my kids they are still kids. So were going to have a period of adjustment and I just can't walk away from that now. I want them to understand they need to have personal time and just because they are in the same house they are not stuck together. I hope they are able to put this behind them and move tword their lifes goals.

This club is made up of real people as is our family. Growing up I never had a real family. So I know you will all understand When I put the family I have now first. When things settle in here Sandy and I will hop in the Alien and fly out to see you all!

Thanks for letting me vent.
xitspd
Rick,

I am very sorry to hear you will not make it to the WCC. I was looking forward to meeting you and seeing the "Alien." Family is the most important thing in the world and I applaud your decision. Let me know when you plan on coming to California and if you need a place to stay. "mi casa es su casa." beerchug.gif

Dan
bernbomb914
Rick the only thing is family, biggrin.gif you have a good heart and no matter what happens it is the only thing you can do congradulations to you and we will miss you at the meet.

Bernie
GTeener
Rick,
You have your priorities straight and a big heart. There will be more 914 events for sure!

I agree, the Foster Care system sucks. I have a freind who used to be a case manager for a non-profit out here, teaching Independent Living Skills to these same 18 year olds who get dumped out of the system. This girl is lucky to have someone like you and your family in her life. If you need to ask my friend advice let me know!
Toast
Why dont ya bring the whold fam. damily down, including the new member, to the WCC?!
JK biggrin.gif
Will miss ya this year.
JoeSharp
agree.gif Yeah! What She said. Lots of us will help YOU... I'll help with the fuel. Don't make us start a fund for you, or maybe that is a good idea? Its up to you Rick, but I realy wanted to meet you. If you can't come I'll miss you sir.
Good Luck
biggrin.gif Joe
Series9
agree.gif

Yep, add me to that list.

Pack 'em up and bring 'em out. I want to meet you and see your car (selfish smiley).
nebreitling
damn, rick -- that is a hugely noble gesture that you've extended to that young woman. i'm glad that there are people like you in this world. beerchug.gif

now tell her to pack her bags and come to the WCC!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.