Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: Chrome Rear Bumper for 71-73
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gcrotvik
I have a driver quality (IMHO) rear bumper that I will not need (I'm going to use the correct bumpers on my white 74 restoration). I purchased it a few months back from a forum member. It has a small amount of surface rust in the license plate area and a few ding on the ends. The inside has a bit of surface rust but will clean up with a little work.

As I said, this could be a DD but it's really a great core for a re-chrome.

Asking what I paid for it, $200.00 $175.00 plus shipping.

Thanks,

Greg
mb911
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Jan 10 2016, 10:48 AM) *

I have a driver quality (IMHO) rear bumper that I will not need (I'm going to use the correct bumpers on my white 74 restoration). I purchased it a few months back from a forum member. It has a small amount of surface rust in the license plate area and a few ding on the ends. The inside has a bit of surface rust but will clean up with a little work.

Asking what I paid for it, $200.00 plus shipping.

I am open to a trade for a right side, outer rocker. To trade, your rocker has to be in excellent shape with no rust or bends or breaks. Of course it will be refinished so the paint condition is not all that important. I just need a good straight rust free passinger's side rocker.

Thanks,

Greg

I

I will look I might have what your looking for
gcrotvik
QUOTE(mb911 @ Jan 10 2016, 11:40 AM) *

QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Jan 10 2016, 10:48 AM) *

Asking what I paid for it, $200.00 plus shipping.

I am open to a trade for a right side, outer rocker. To trade, your rocker has to be in excellent shape with no rust or bends or breaks. Of course it will be refinished so the paint condition is not all that important. I just need a good straight rust free passinger's side rocker.

Thanks,

Greg

I

I will look I might have what your looking for

I look forward to seeing what you have. Thanks.

Greg
gcrotvik
Bump. Still available.
gcrotvik
Price reduced to $175.00 plus shipping.
72914wrx
Pm sent
gcrotvik
Sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.