Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F.S 75 front and rear bumpers with fog lights
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
72914wrx
Selling front and rear bumpers off a 75 I would say that there in good condition . Has front fog lights with no cracks or bricks . Asking 275 kdavisfarms917@gmail.com
Coondog
Good luck, I just threw mine in the trash. Shipping cost more then they are worth.
Alapone
through a wormhole somewhere in a parallel universe where time runs backwards people are forward dating their cars to 75-76 bumpers!!
Chris H.
You can sell the fog lights, bumperettes and license plate lights. They are worth something.
JRust
lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif Yeah those bumpers are horrible. Nobody wants them. I'd pull the lights as mentioned. Your better off trashing them. Otherwise they will sit at your house for a long long lllloooonnnggg time
Old Yella
Until you hit something, that is.
72wrxporsche914
Ok make fun as you will but five years ago I sold bumper with fog lights on evilbay for 250.00 . Because everyone just puts them in the trash makes them worth something .
Old Yella
Agreed, like unicorns, more valuable when there aren't any left. I like them anyway. They are a good design for the necessary amendment at the time. Suck it up.
JRust
QUOTE(72wrxporsche914 @ Jan 15 2016, 06:01 PM) *

Ok make fun as you will but five years ago I sold bumper with fog lights on evilbay for 250.00 . Because everyone just puts them in the trash makes them worth something .

Nice! More power to you bud. I didn't mean it as an insult. To me it is like trying to sell a complete front 4 lug suspension. It can happen. Just kinda rare. I'm not typically negative in an someone's add sad.gif . Sorry to have contributed to that
72wrxporsche914
QUOTE(JRust @ Jan 15 2016, 10:01 PM) *

QUOTE(72wrxporsche914 @ Jan 15 2016, 06:01 PM) *

Nice! More power to you bud. I didn't mean it as an insult. To me it is like trying to sell a complete front 4 lug suspension. It can happen. Just kinda rare. I'm not typically negative in an someone's add sad.gif . Sorry to have contributed to that

Non taking at all . Don't worry I have thick skin . Besides we're Subaru buds . beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.