Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Assorted Items
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
somd914
Starting to thin my parts stash. Here are a few items to get started, shipping not included in pricing:

Center reflector with trunk release solenoid, never installed, new condition $125 SOLD

Momo Tuner wheel, 350mm, new condition, $130

Rain tray funnels and tubes, no cracks, one small chip as seen in photo, tubes are intact $25 SOLD

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
PotterPorsche
Interested in momo wheel let me know how much with shipping? Can u also tell us the diameter of the wheel
somd914
QUOTE(PotterPorsche @ Jan 10 2016, 09:32 PM) *

Interested in momo wheel let me know how much with shipping? Can u also tell us the diameter of the wheel

PM responded to.

Wheel is 350mm, edited post to indicate.
Puebloswatcop
QUOTE(somd914 @ Jan 10 2016, 06:57 PM) *

Starting to thin my parts stash. Here are a few items to get started, shipping not included in pricing:

Center reflector with trunk release solenoid, never installed, new condition $125

Momo Tuner wheel, 350mm, new condition, $130

Rain tray funnels and tubes, no cracks, one small chip as seen in photo, tubes are intact $25

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Any Idea on Shipping on the rear reflector to Fountain Colorado?
Hoppie944s2
Interested in the rear reflector shipped to NJ
JOEPROPER
pm sent
somd914
I'm surprised at the interest for the center reflector, several other PM's than those posting interest. It is sold, but I appreciate the interest.
fsh2liv
QUOTE(somd914 @ Jan 11 2016, 04:21 PM) *

I'm surprised at the interest for the center reflector, several other PM's than those posting interest. It is sold, but I appreciate the interest.

I'd like the drain tubes. pm sent
somd914
Weekend bump, Momo wheel still available...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.