Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Carpet grommet repair
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cal
One of the passenger side carpet grommets has pulled through the carpet and left a hole. Can this be repaired.....if so, how?
76-914
IDK, but 914rubber sells the grommets.
akellym
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jan 11 2016, 04:21 PM) *

IDK, but 914rubber sells the grommets.

Ok I can't seem to find these grommets on his site. The photo only I can find is with a carpet kit I don't see where to buy just the grommets... Does any one know if he sells them individually? I've sent him a msg but haven't heard back yet.

thanks!
akellym
Ok so the grommets are no longer available by themselves from 914rubber. Does anyone know where I can get 4? This is one of the last things we need to get done before Parade:)
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(akellym @ May 22 2016, 07:07 AM) *

Ok so the grommets are no longer available by themselves from 914rubber. Does anyone know where I can get 4? This is one of the last things we need to get done before Parade:)

Call Mikey...
Mikey914
As a general rule, we stopped selling just the grommets as a competitor of ours started buying them and putting into Thier kits.

If you just need one I'll give it to you. Drop me a PM with address I can ship out Monday.

Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.