Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Revelation
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ClayPerrine
I drove Betty's 914 to work today.

I have come to the conclusion that there is no mood altering drug anywhere in any pharmaceutical catalog that can improve your outlook on life better than driving home from work in a 914.

driving.gif
BeatNavy
It puts a smile on my face every time. Its' the only thing that's made me wish my commute was longer.

And had more twisty roads.
EdwardBlume
It's good. I need some intervention though.....
914Sixer
Yes, nothing like a good drive. biggrin.gif I has gotten scary now. I had a lifted pickup pull along side of me and I could not see over the top of his tire. confused24.gif NO Way for him to see me from the cab!
poorsche914
Every time I get behind the wheel of my 914 I can't help but smile - even without heat in 20 degree weather smile.gif

driving.gif
eyesright
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Jan 12 2016, 03:50 PM) *

Every time I get behind the wheel of my 914 I can't help but smile - even without heat in 20 degree weather smile.gif

driving.gif

Great even without A/C in 100 degree summer weather. (But then, Betty's does have good A/C)
saigon71
agree.gif

A few times a year, I enter a state of nirvana rolling down the highway with the top off jamming to classic 80's tunes. Last time it happened with Kansas's "The Wall" playing - it was just an awesome experience.

I took my last drive for the season this morning before the snow rolled in, then started disconnecting everything to pull the engine. Already looking forward to next driving season with a fresh engine.

See you in the Spring! driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif

r_towle
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Jan 12 2016, 06:11 PM) *

I have come to the conclusion that there is no mood altering drug anywhere in any pharmaceutical catalog that can improve your outlook on life better than driving home from work in a 914.

driving.gif

It's great to see you remember how all this 914world stuff started and why it matters.....it's the one drive that makes it all worth it.
76-914
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jan 12 2016, 03:37 PM) *

Yes, nothing like a good drive. biggrin.gif I has gotten scary now. I had a lifted pickup pull along side of me and I could not see over the top of his tire. confused24.gif NO Way for him to see me from the cab!

I'd love to drive my teener on the roads in your area, Mark. I was in a rental last year when we were in your neck of the woods. sad.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Jan 12 2016, 03:11 PM) *

driving.gif

"That's a bold statement". Vincent Vega. smoke.gif
brp986s
Hooray! How long was that car off the road?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.