Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Long Island, NY meet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
type11969
Found this on the Pelican BBS:

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showthread....threadid=211391

Don't think I will have my 914 ready in time, but it would be cool to meet some of you East Coasters and see your 914s. Maybe I will be allowed to bring my t4 powered Beetle?

The property where this event will be held looks incredible . . .
Teknon
Man, I would love to make that event. My car should be done (so to speak) in June and I could get away in July sometime. I grew up in Smithtown and have been living in Colorado for too long. Let me know the details as they come together. Joe boldblue.gif
type11969
Send the guy holding the event (Kurt) an e-mail, and he will keep you updated. His address is:

kurt@digitalprovisions.com

-Chris
i love porsche
ooo this looks fun, ill have to make room for this!
ejm
icon_bump.gif

Looks like this is happening May 15....new thread is here
ejm
After a cold and rainy May in the northeast the new date is this Sunday June 12 and it will be rain or shine. Kurt's updated thread is here.
Forecast is for high around 80 with isolated thunderstorms. Hope to see some club members there. beerchug.gif
insipidCarrot
Any Long Islanders are welcome to my place. I am out in wading river ( I have a lift) I would love to put a long island group together. I was at the scca autocross event at nassau colliseum this past sunday. No one there was representing the 914s.
guywan914
looks great,but I'll have to wait till next yeear unless somwone wante to help push the rotissiere down. biggrin.gif
ejm
icon_bump.gif

Anyone planning to attend can PM me for directions to Kurt's and or check the original post at the bird.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.