Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Robbed, raped, gaping holes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Boldylocks
WOW, you know a guy gets lost in his life, moves his wife out of his house cuz he needs the space, settles into a good job to have while pursuing art, finds a 914 that is way too healthy, OWES MEGA THANKS to this board because THIS IS WHERE I found the engine that keeps my red thang runnin... returns to the board to find out about BRAD!!! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

YIKES, I'm giving money!

NOW, my car, was raped/mugged two nights ago.. Someone needed my speedometer/gas gauge and my oil heat gauge more than me!

anyone with any leads for a used Speedometer/gas gauge and Oil temp gauge -not for center console, but for main dashboard instruments.

ALSO, are there any other speedo/tachs that fit in the dash of the 914 (VW, bentley?)

--now if I may, I need to go smoke a pack of Cigs for Brad.. Its going to be a moment for me to get over this.

ArtechnikA
QUOTE (Boldylocks @ Mar 17 2005, 01:31 PM)
Speedometer/gas gauge...

...are there any other speedo/tachs that fit in the dash of the 914...

Speedometer / Gas Gauge ??? confused24.gif

the 5" AutoMeter tach will fit right into a 914 dash. about $100 at hot rod shops everywhere.
Joe Ricard
I got some Speedos Tachs and early gas gauge no oil temp gauge.
Cheaper than you think. send me a PM if you want I can even test and or fix the Odometer.
Boldylocks
As usual, and like magic, for anyone who is NEW to this board be warned.. this place IS AMAZING.
Thanks for the two quick responses:::!

Its really like a 914 wishing well this ole 914Club! wub.gif
Boldylocks
QUOTE (ArtechnikA @ Mar 17 2005, 10:38 AM)

Speedometer / Gas Gauge ??? confused24.gif

Sorry guys, its St. Patty's day and perhaps just thinking about the green beer is screwing with my brain.

YES, the SPEEDO is needed
and the gas gauge is needed and they are separate.
WHY the thief didnt take the RPM gauge is beyond me, and if I sound Blonde w/very big tits.. sorry... but sometimes I wake up in a good bimbo's brain stream.

Its Thursday right>>>?

Thing is, they were stolen, and thanks for smacking me:

Speedo -GONE
Gas Gauge/Temp Gauge -GONE

NEED- replacements, used.

I have a 1.7 engine that needs valve work.. maybe a trade..the brain et al. are good..and it even has all of that fuel injector stuff as well -I can take a photo because if I start explaining any of this my Blonde will show again.
skline
I am sure I have a speedo and gas gauge, I may even have one with the temp gauge in it, I will have to look. PM me if you still need it and I will look and see what I got. I am a lot closer than anyone else who posted.
bd1308
i have EXACTLY what you need. pm me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.