Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Makellos Classics Open House / Car Meet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tpines
On January 30th from 8am until 10am Makellos Classics is hosting a Open House /Car Meet. We hope to do this the last Saturday of each month. Come out and hang out with other Porsche enthusiasts and see what Makellos Classics is all about. We have been in business for over a year and have a great team. We do sales, service, and restoration. We have a silver 914-6 in our inventory which we restored and we also have two other 914-6's awaiting restoration. We are located at 225 Market Place, Suite B in Escondido California. We hope to see you there!

Clark Renner
Makellos Classics, Sales Manager
760-670-5327
76-914
Hah, I know right where you are. I used to office on Vinewood. Used to be a guy by you that did turbo's for 924's, IIRC. That brewery around the corner used to have an excellent restaurant. beerchug.gif
tpines
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jan 13 2016, 05:31 PM) *

Hah, I know right where you are. I used to office on Vinewood. Used to be a guy by you that did turbo's for 924's, IIRC. That brewery around the corner used to have an excellent restaurant. beerchug.gif

Yes we have a great location and it will be a lot of fun!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.