Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: Looking for a PCA member from Pasadena
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
era vulgaris
I'm curious if anyone knows a PCA member from Pasadena named Paul Fasching. Based on the mountain of documentation I got with my car, he is the oldest known PO. Or at least the name on the oldest service receipt I have. But the service records I have only go back to the mid 80's.

If anyone knows Paul, send me a PM. I'm only interested in establishing an ownership history of my car - whether or not he was the original owner - and if there's any interesting details about the car's history. Thanks!
jeff
It's a long shot but I would call Scientific automotive, it's the oldest porsche shop in the Pasadena area I can remember..... But I can't seem to remember much..
Tom_T
If you're a PCA member - then you can probably either do a member look-up online, or else contact their membership chair online to ask (maybe you can do this without being a member, just email off their website).

That would be the San Gabriel Valley Region, in Zone 8:
http://sgb.pca.org/

Otherwise, if you're still stuck & hunting come April - then shoot me an email or PM to remind me to ask when I go up to Pas to judge at their Concours the month.

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
siverson
Or just google search. Looks like he is still a PCA member as of Sept 2014

http://ccc.pca.org/wp-content/uploads/site...SEPT2014New.pdf

(page 20)

-Steve
era vulgaris
Cool, thanks for the info guys! I'm not a PCA member, but I'll see if I can contact them.
phatnine11
QUOTE(era vulgaris @ Jan 14 2016, 06:58 AM) *

Cool, thanks for the info guys! I'm not a PCA member, but I'll see if I can contact them.

Call Sierra Madre Collection in Pasadena, ask for Greg. Greg was/is a founding member of the San Gabriel Valley Reqion.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.