Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: eBay Fiberglass parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nein14
Anyone know if the person that sells fiberglass GT parts on eBay is a member here
nein14
Anybody know eBay seller zero-kewl914
Mr. Olympic Blue 2 You
That is QRS fiberglass (Jeff) ...I found him difficult to get ahold of thru his website and phone so I contacted him thru his ebay account.

Great quality stuff but like many manufacturers working out of their home you may have to ask twice for a tracking # and plan your order ahead of time if you are on a schedule.

http://www.qrsfiberglass.com/

Andrew
Mike Bellis
I've ordered from QRS and AIR. I think the quality from AIR is slightly better and the parts are thicker. The GT bumper I got from QRS needed material added so the top edge would not be so flimsy. Finish gel coat on both was good. I also had to trim the top edge of the bumper to match the hood line curve. 3/4" on one side down to 0" on the other.
nein14
Thanks I ordered a GT front valance over a week ago on eBay from him and have sent messages to see if it shipped yet but no response
shoguneagle
I have one I ordered from him and it does take a little time; via evilbay. Have not put it on yet but will have to do some cutting, etc. to make it fit. Quality appears to be there.
lonewolfe
I ordered a GT front valance from Jeff last month thru Ebay. I ordered the model for a narrow body car and he sent me one for a flared car by mistake. After seeing I received the wrong valance I also saw that it was pretty thin and light. When I set up the exchange I asked if the correct valance could be beefed up since this is for a street car instead of a race car. Jeff obliged and sent me the correct valance and it was indeed beefed up over the original valance. Jeff is a really nice guy and makes nice products. I also ordered an oil cooler shroud from him. As with most fiberglass parts, some trimming will probably be required for fitment.

I'm not familiar with AIR and their parts. Does anyone have an link to their website? I'd like to take a look.
Mike Bellis
americaninternationalracing.com

Most of these fiberglass guys build to order and do not have parts in stock. It took a week for QRS to build my bumper and ship it. AIR shipped my flares in 2 days.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.