Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spotted
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sb914
Seen this one the other day. Anyone here. Seen in long beach.
I didn't get the vin.didn't want to get in trouble with fellow members. hide.gif Click to view attachment
EdwardBlume
I dig orange.

Someday people are going to post pictures of my car, hopefully parked, and not wrapped around a tree... smile.gif
Maltese Falcon
Unique area for placement of the antenna. The BUBs don't look bad, but those bumper shock housings weigh a bit !
914_teener
How come you didn't leave your card to see if it was for sale? confused24.gif poke.gif
ndfrigi
QUOTE(sb914 @ Jan 15 2016, 06:55 AM) *

I didn't get the vin.didn't want to get in trouble with fellow members. hide.gif Click to view attachment

that's how 75/76 model parked their car. well the blue is mine. And yes this bumper is solid and heavy, maybe 4x the weight of the chromed or painted bumper. But good thing I live in California and this is the required bumper during those years.

Click to view attachment
Chris914n6
IPB Image

lol-2.gif
xperu
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Jan 15 2016, 06:13 PM) *

QUOTE(sb914 @ Jan 15 2016, 06:55 AM) *

that's how 75/76 model parked their car. well the blue is mine. And yes this bumper is solid and heavy, maybe 4x the weight of the chromed or painted bumper. But good thing I live in California and this is the required bumper during those years.

Click to view attachment

Thanks a nice looking car, I really like the color. Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.