Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 Ebay Purchase
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
IRA
I wanted to introduce myself to the 914 owners and let you know that I am the one that bought the 914-6 on ebay for 23600 or so. Great experience from a very loyal 914 owner. Got the car here in Virginia Beach two days ago and have been looking it over. The paint is good but lots of top scratches, very straight body with no apparent front damage. Runs great. Owner sent all the original stuff that he had taken off the car over the years, just wanted to get his garage cleaned out.
My congratulations to all those 914-6 owners out there that always believed the value of their cars was going up. I'm surprised I bought my first 6 at the price I paid. I'll get into the logic later, once I figure it out. At any rate, I look forward to hearing from some of you and will be glad to answer any questions you may have on my sanity.
regards,
rusty
seanery
welcome to the club!

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
davep
Congratulations, you are in the right place here.
scotty914
welcome, i am the first

edit got beat out by two others damn but welcome any way
jim912928
welcome aboard Rusty....and you must post pics...it's the initiation requirement!

Jim

ok...someone post the "this thread is worthless without pics" message!

edit:...how did you all beat me when there were no responses when I pulled it up!....lol
watsonrx13
Congratulations and welcome the the insanity.... biggrin.gif
Trekkor
Congrats and welcome.
Gotta love the SIX. wub.gif

KT
jim912928
Rusty,

You should start thinking road trip!...In the late summer there is the Midwest Classic (MWC) that is held in South East MI. Last year we had about 40 914's show up..was alot of fun. In the fall we have the Fall Foilage Classic in southern IN. That is also fun. Teeners come from all over, Canada, Georgia, IL, Ohio, MI, IN, MN, TN, KY on and on. Check out the threads on those and you'll get a feel for the fun!

Jim
Kerrys914
Welcome and like everyone else........POST SOME PHOTOS wink.gif

Keep en eye out for the threads on the East Coast Cookout in PA this year. It is about 5hrs north of you. (I lived in Richmond last summer and know the drive well)

You can catch up with the DC (NOVA) guys and make a nice drive out of it.

Don't forget Hershey, PA in April smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif Porsche and nothing but Porsche smile.gif See you there smile.gif
driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif aktion035.gif
redshift
You should look at some of the popular /4 conversions, add a ton of horsepower!

rolleyes.gif

I see you used the "Wise" technique of 914 ownership; Throw money, and pray.

M
ws91420
Welcome from Central VA.. A few of us are thinking of setting up a ridge run on the Blue Ridge Pkwy in the future. Hope you can attend. driving.gif
rick 918-S
Welcome, wavey.gif I see The crew is treating you like a life long member already. slap.gif Post some pics when you get a chance. clap.gif
boxstr
Rusty Welcome, Start thinking road trip, WCC 2005 Camarillo, See you there.
CCLINMYWAOREBAY
Gint
Welcome to the club Rusty!

And thanks for helping to bring the market value of 914/6's to around half what I'll have in to mine by the time it's finished. I'd like to shake your hand man. Or buy you a beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.