I know , it's another big order .
It's out there .
If u have , please pm me .

Thanks
smoke.gif
Rick

Tom_T
Rick,

Other than the random member who may have an NOS set laying around, AFAIK the only retailer with them might be AutoAtlanta, but that's not sure at this late date. I'd suggest that you call George Hussey at AA next week to see if he has a complete set in your color, & to explain what you need it for (e.g.: Concurs, DD, etc.).

For 914 Carpet sets of high repro quality - in addition to 914Rubber/Mikey914 & some vendor members & banner ads on here - Lakewell.com in Europe sells an excellent 914 carpet kit made with top German carpet very close to the original stuff, & then in the USA there is also Autos International in Vista CA & World Upholstery in Ventura CA area. I'd suggest you stick with the higher quality & more durable German materials for that loop pile carpet.

I'd suggest that you look at any of their online photo samples of the color options, then request samples of those which look closest to your OE sample, before you settle on something.

Black & your Charcoal colors are perhaps the closest matches to the OE ones - if you can't find NOS. If you're not doing a Concours car, then I'd suggest the German loop pile, since it won't be 40 year old materials to better stand up to DD or rec driving use.

If you're doing a resto for the PCA Concours circuit, you shouldn't get dinged for the aftermarket ones, & many of the restored 356, 91/912/930 in the Concours are "wearing" these aftermarket sets from AI, WU & lakewell.

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
bdstone914
Pretty sure we offer them at Pelican through ApBiz. Can check on Monday. What material fo you want?
smokey
Thank u
Tom

agree.gif
Mike Fitton
Sorry to say you will not find anyone that reproduces these carpets in the same material/color you have pictured above. This might be close:

http://www.rosepassion.com/en/cat/porsche-...d-drive/P112275
smokey
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Jan 18 2016, 01:54 PM) *

Sorry to say you will not find anyone that reproduces these carpets in the same material/color you have pictured above. This might be close:

http://www.rosepassion.com/en/cat/porsche-...d-drive/P112275

agree.gif

smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.