Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1972 roller project with drive train
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914ltd
I have a 1972 project car that has been restored several times. It is missing several parts that were used to finish the owners new ride. It has a 1.7 and tailshift that both need work and chassis rust. This chassis has a trailer hitch receiver and fairly nice recent paint. You would need a donor car to make a complete driver. The wheels and tires are not included so you would need to bring yours. $400. comes with clear title.

Sold Thanks all!
Garland
PM sent
914ltd
Still for sale. Please contact me even if someone PM's This doesn't mean the car is sold. Thanks, Brad
GaroldShaffer
I have seen this roller. Good roller for a project car at a very fair price.
2mAn
wow, this type of stuff tempts me so much because I could build it into whatever I wanted without hurting your feelings. Luckily its too far away!

How bad is that rust? I cant really tell.

Also, if its been restored a few times, shouldnt the rust be "fixed" by now?
914ltd
Still available $400. with clear title.
JamesM
QUOTE(914ltd @ Jan 27 2016, 08:16 PM) *

Still available $400. with clear title.

free bump

If this was on my side of the country I would have already jumped all over this. Surprised there is not more action from the east coasters.

kenboytay123
Do you have any pictures of the 1.7? Is the engine installed?
kenboytay123
Pm sent
914ltd
More pictures added. This car was a project for a, then, young guy that learned a lot about welding and "restoration" He was able to drive it throughout his schooling and enjoyed it immensely. We are now building a 914 for him using parts from this car.
The repairs were definitely not professionally done. There are patches over patches but it seems to be fairly strong in structure. The door caps are tight but do not open when jacked up indicating it was welded together with these gaps.

The carbs and distributor are not included. Brad

kenboytay123
This was a great looking car and exactly as Brad described. It was a long haul to and from Kentucky but well worth it. Thanks Brad! Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.