Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Combo Gauge
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kupcar
Hi Guys, Anyone know who's making or selling a kit for a 6 conversion? I need a fuel reading added to my oil temp/pressure gauge. Unfortunately I don't have a center console to add a single gauge and I'm trying to keep things looking as close to stock as possible. Any ideas would be much appreciated. It's getting old dipping a stick to check fuel level!
mepstein
I need 2 after kupcar is served.
kupcar
It's cold outside so I'm focusing on all those winter car projects. This being one of them. I did a search and there used to be a few that made the gauge, I guess no longer. Maybe North Hollywood or Palo are the only options. Hmmm.
Jeffs9146
You can temporarily put your gauge under your dash until you are ready to do your quad gauge like I did.

Lucky9146
Quad Guage. I think this is what you might be looking for. No more console and all the gages are right there in front of you. It was made by New Vintage USA in Detroit several years ago but with the picture they can figure it out I think. I personally did not buy it the PO did but when it came time to figure out how to hook this thing up New Vintage was more than helpful. In addition to the 4 gages it also has 4 warning lights. Let me know if you need anything else. I can also PM some additional info to help. Good luck hope this helps!
914forme
biggrin.gif You can use a 924 gauge, get rid of the Madonna Cone Bra cover, and make your own quad gauge.
kupcar
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. All are good options. I think it's time to tinker. That quad gauge is nice. I sent Vintage a email a couple days ago and haven't gotten a reply yet. I was told by others that they no longer do VDO stuff. I've never opened up a gauge to see what the guts look like. I'm thinking it can't be too technical. Where or how can a triple or quad gauge faceplate be made? Could probably play around with a 924 gauge as suggested. Looks similar to the quad faceplate. Same diameter?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.