Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spotted
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jetsetsurfshop
I spotted this Bumblebee on Sanibel Island today on the way back from surfing. I hope he stayed out of those puddles. It looks like the island had some storm surge from the cold front. Saltwater, not good.

Vysoc
QUOTE(Jetsetsurfshop @ Jan 18 2016, 06:16 PM) *

I spotted this Bumblebee on Sanibel Island today on the way back from surfing. I hope he stayed out of those puddles. It looks like the island had some storm surge from the cold front. Saltwater, not good.

Never seen that one down here?

Vysoc flag.gif
Jetsetsurfshop
QUOTE(Vysoc @ Jan 18 2016, 04:55 PM) *

Vysoc flag.gif

I never see another 914 in our area. Can't be to many of us in South Florida.
sb914
QUOTE(Jetsetsurfshop @ Jan 19 2016, 05:10 AM) *

Vysoc flag.gif

Do you get the vin? hide.gif
Jetsetsurfshop
QUOTE(sb914 @ Jan 19 2016, 06:52 AM) *

QUOTE(Jetsetsurfshop @ Jan 19 2016, 05:10 AM) *

Vysoc flag.gif

Do you get the vin? hide.gif

Was so excited to see a 914 I almost hit the curb when i hooked into the plaza. So no, I didn't get the vin. slap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.