Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: NOS Radio Faceplate for Sapphire AM/FM
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mike Fitton
SOLD! Just what the title says and in it's original packaging. Original faceplate with the chrome trim, a few nicks on the chrome from storage but still very nice and NLA. Price is $95 shipped in the USA.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
sdoolin
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Jan 19 2016, 01:19 PM) *

Just what the title says and in it's original packaging. Original faceplate with the chrome trim, a few nicks on the chrome from storage but still very nice and NLA. Price is $95 shipped in the USA.

Funny, I found a sapphire AM/FM radio in my pile of spares just this past Sunday.

Click to view attachment

If that faceplate fits this radio I will buy...
Mike Fitton
QUOTE(sdoolin @ Jan 19 2016, 12:35 PM) *

QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Jan 19 2016, 01:19 PM) *

Just what the title says and in it's original packaging. Original faceplate with the chrome trim, a few nicks on the chrome from storage but still very nice and NLA. Price is $95 shipped in the USA.

Funny, I found a sapphire AM/FM radio in my pile of spares just this past Sunday.

Click to view attachment

If that faceplate fits this radio I will buy...

Yep, that is the right model Sapphire, I just sold one like it with this exact faceplate on it. I will PM my PayPal address.

Click to view attachment
Mike Fitton
This is sold to Steve above. Thx!
McMark
Wow! drooley.gif

Nice part...
914Sixer
No chrome ones on ebay under 914 parts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.