Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trio of 914's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jeffzm
Group of friends made our annual trip to Super X in San Diego and 3 of us did a bit of a road trip on the way.

First trip with my 75 Berber Yellow since sorting out, middle Pauls , and Randy's which first trip also after rescuing from prior owners garage after a dozen plus years.

We all made it there and back home with no issues and a bunch of aktion035.gif . great road trip cars.

Just thought I would share the pic.
76-914
Nice pic but couldn't understand what you were trying to say???? confused24.gif
era vulgaris
Randy as in Randy Foulds? He finally found a new 914?
Tom_T
Excellent! 914 road trip! driving.gif

My 2 914 buddies (71 & 72 /4 1.7Ls) & I with my 73 2L + Brit car buddies with a 59 Bugeye, 68 Spitfire & 74 TR6 used to do an annual San Diego to SF PCH 1 run every summer for a long weekend - we averaged 3-5 cars, depending on who could get off. It was annual sojourn for about 7-8 years in the late 70's & early 80's. Unfortunately today, it would have to be a Spring or Fall run to avoid most of the traffic in order to play our "double the speed limit" game (posted yellow caution limits) on the fun twisties north of Morro Bay on 1. dry.gif

idea.gif Anyway - there's a run for you 3 to consider trying out sometime! aktion035.gif

popcorn[1].gif
Tom
///////
Coondog
914s and San Diego go togather like peanut butter and jelly...... smile.gif
Cuda911
Great! Gaslamp Hardrock, been there many times.
Chris H.
Nice to see a Berber Yellow one in the wild thumb3d.gif . Glad you had fun.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.