Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: R the billet "Hubs" ever coming?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Korijo
i started thinking "they" wont ever be ready wink.gif

should i go 5 lug?

i picked up some early hubs from V.Delgado (finally got 'em dry.gif ), so i'm a 1/4 of the way there biggrin.gif .
Mueller
4 lug versions are done, they should be shipping in a few weeks...I wouldn't hold my breath for the 5 lug versions to happen any time soon.....
Korijo
i want the 4 lug ones. shipping where? i still need to buy them wink.gif ...

Bleyseng
Aw, come on Mike. Please make some 5 bolt hubs as I don't want to wait too long. (6 months maybe?)

Geoff
Root_Werks
I am on the 5 lug bandwaggen myself. I am close to buying a 911 front end or the billet hubs. If they ever do get ready, just let us know. wink.gif
machina
QUOTE (Root_Werks @ Mar 18 2005, 10:15 AM)
I am on the 5 lug bandwaggen myself. I am close to buying a 911 front end or the billet hubs. If they ever do get ready, just let us know. wink.gif

Me too.
Bleyseng
Come on Mueller, you are losing sales here!

wink.gif
Mueller
QUOTE (Bleyseng @ Mar 18 2005, 08:26 AM)

wink.gif

they are not mine, they are Brads.....his been "busy" lately wacko.gif
Root_Werks
QUOTE (Mueller @ Mar 18 2005, 07:31 AM)
QUOTE (Bleyseng @ Mar 18 2005, 08:26 AM)

wink.gif

they are not mine, they are Brads.....his been "busy" lately wacko.gif

biggrin.gif Hard to dispute that one!
SteveSr
QUOTE (Mueller @ Mar 17 2005, 10:04 PM)
I wouldn't hold my breath for the 5 lug versions to happen any time soon.....

Isn't it just drilling a five lug pattern??? confused24.gif

SteveSr
Root_Werks
QUOTE (SteveSr @ Mar 18 2005, 07:47 AM)
QUOTE (Mueller @ Mar 17 2005, 10:04 PM)
I wouldn't hold my breath for the 5 lug versions to happen any time soon.....

Isn't it just drilling a five lug pattern??? confused24.gif

SteveSr

Actually, If I could get a set of 4's, I could re-drill them to 5's. idea.gif Soooo, Mueller, how much for a set of hubs? Can we just order them through you?
TravisNeff
Or one option would be that it wouldn't be drilled for lugs at all, then your wheel options/bolt patterns really open up.
914werke
Mike did that cap dimension work out or did you need it in mm?
Mueller
QUOTE (rdauenhauer @ Mar 18 2005, 09:36 AM)

I meant to ask you:
does the 911 dust cap mount on the inside or outside of the hub?? I've never seen one up close and personal smile.gif, on the 914 hub, it mounts on the outside...

Or one option would be that it wouldn't be drilled for lugs at all, then your wheel options/bolt patterns really open up.

Well, we kind of screwed up here, I added 4 pockets in between the 4 holes for the studs/lug bolts, so currently, they cannot be redrilled for a 5 lug pattern...they "might " be able to be redrilled for a 4x100 pattern if one so desires....if another batch is made, then yes, we can leave them more or less "blank" and leave them unfinished until an order is placed.

Root_Werks
QUOTE (Mueller @ Mar 18 2005, 10:33 AM)
QUOTE (rdauenhauer @ Mar 18 2005, 09:36 AM)

I meant to ask you:
does the 911 dust cap mount on the inside or outside of the hub?? I've never seen one up close and personal smile.gif, on the 914 hub, it mounts on the outside...

Well, we kind of screwed up here, I added 4 pockets in between the 4 holes for the studs/lug bolts, so currently, they cannot be redrilled for a 5 lug pattern...they "might " be able to be redrilled for a 4x100 pattern if one so desires....if another batch is made, then yes, we can leave them more or less "blank" and leave them unfinished until an order is placed.

911 inside. wink.gif

Bummer on the 5 lug hubs. I am sure if or when they ever refined, they will be a hit! boldblue.gif
LouisCypher
Hi there,

when are the 4 lug hubs coming? Are there any pics available? I remember having seen them here but i cannot find the thread. Anybody got the link?

Cheers,

Louis
LouisCypher
Hi,

OK, I have found the original thread and the pics. Thanks for "all" the replies biggrin.gif

So when will the hubs be available, then?

Thx,

Louis
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.